Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum
Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Rubicon on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 10:56

Scheer also vows to clear the backlog at VAC of 40,000 disability applications (as of November 2018) and create a reliable pension program. Could he be any more vague with these promises? And all this after he knocked Trudeau for buying the veteran vote with the Pension for Life in the last election. I'm not buying his or any other party's bullshit at the moment because any of these political pricks could have put forward Bills to correct VAC's problem over the last four years and nothing happened.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5935599/canada-election-scheer-veterans/

Rubicon
Rubicon
Rubicon
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Age : 60
Location : Ontario
Registration date : 2017-03-16

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 13:33

Rubicon wrote:Scheer also vows to clear the backlog at VAC of 40,000 disability applications (as of November 2018) and create a reliable pension program. Could he be any more vague with these promises? And all this after he knocked Trudeau for buying the veteran vote with the Pension for Life in the last election. I'm not buying his or any other party's bullshit at the moment because any of these political pricks could have put forward Bills to correct VAC's problem over the last four years and nothing happened.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5935599/canada-election-scheer-veterans/

Rubicon
many would say better the devil you know than the devil you don’t. I voted PC my whole life but gave Trudeau a shot last time, I will now give Scheer his kick at the can , but if he bullshits veterans too, I’m done with voting all together until an ex soldier runs.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by johnny211 on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 14:37

I was actually one of the Vets at this announcement this morning, along with about 20 others. The location was about 10 min fm my house. Why a beach on PEI you may wonder. I think it was due to the VAC HQ, being 20 min away. Prior to the formal announcement, he came over to us with his wife and shook our hands and said hi. I said to him, whatever you announcing today, don’t be like Sock Boy, and lie to our faces.
We all hung out behind him on picnic tables as he did his announcement. Then after, he and his wife sat with us, and we all spoke on our Vac struggles, and it’s issues. We gave him a magnet license plate, that had Sock boys words to the Afghan Vet, You are asking for more then we can give. He had heard this lots, and was disgusted that The PM would say such a thing. He seemed to me very down to earth family man, not flashy or into selfies.
We had some Vets there that where very happy to hear him talk about creating a Mefloquine inquiry. So we have heard it all before, so time will tell, if he’s PM, and keeps these promises. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 760
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by bigrex on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 14:38

I honestly do not think the Tories have a chance of winning again. The only way the Tories were able to win under Harper, was my merging the two right wing parties into one, leaving conservatives with only the one option. But now that the right wing have split again, I don't see either party getting enough votes, because the younger generations tend to be more liberal.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4039
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 17:29

johnny211 wrote:I was actually one of the Vets at this announcement this morning, along with about 20 others. The location was about 10 min fm my house. Why a beach on PEI you may wonder. I think it was due to the VAC HQ, being 20 min away. Prior to the formal announcement, he came over to us with his wife and shook our hands and said hi. I said to him, whatever you announcing today, don’t be like Sock Boy, and lie to our faces.
  We all hung out behind him on picnic tables as he did his announcement. Then after, he and his wife sat with us, and we all spoke on our Vac struggles, and it’s issues. We gave him a magnet license plate, that had Sock boys words to the Afghan Vet, You are asking for more then we can give. He had heard this lots, and was disgusted that The PM would say such a thing. He seemed to me very down to earth family man, not flashy or into selfies.
  We had some Vets there that where very happy to hear him talk about creating a Mefloquine inquiry. So we have heard it all before, so time will tell, if he’s PM, and keeps these promises. VVV...
talk is cheap, l believe him when I see actual changes,those who still like Trudeau after the stunt he pulled must have came out better off under the new PFL. No veteran who got screwed over would vote for him again, that just wouldn’t make sense. Then again, what does in this world anymore
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 17:34

bigrex wrote:I honestly do not think the Tories have a chance of winning again. The only way the Tories were able to win under Harper, was my merging the two right wing parties into one, leaving conservatives with only the one option. But now that the right wing have split again, I don't see either party getting enough votes, because the younger generations tend to be more liberal.
, l don’t know ,Trudeau has managed to piss off aboriginals,veterans, women, now other minorities , with scandal after scandal, Jody Wilson raybould, the pfl, sync-lavalin, the election is only a month away,is that enough time to wash off brown/black face and just leave the egg behind.?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by johnny211 on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 18:58

iAndrew Scheer guarantees more support for Canada’s Veterans

In 2015, Justin Trudeau promised real change for Canada’s Veterans. His 2015 platform promised that the Trudeau Liberals would ‘live up to its sacred obligation’ to our Veterans, and that ‘no veteran has to fight the government for the support and compensation they have earned.’

As it turned out, Justin Trudeau was not as advertised. Today the promises that the Trudeau Liberals made to Canada’s Veterans lie in tatters. Trudeau continues to fight Canada’s Veterans in court and deny them the support they need.

It is time for a government that will finally give Canada’s Veterans and all Canadian Armed Forces members – our military heroes – the respect they deserve.

Only Andrew Scheer and Canada’s Conservatives will treat Veterans with respect and deliver the support they need in a timely manner, all enshrined in law through a Military Covenant.

THE ISSUE

For too long, retiring and discharging Canadian Armed Forces members have endured a difficult transition to their post-service life. This is especially true for those who leave the service due to illness or injury. Far too often there is a gap in CAF pay and VAC benefits.

According to Veterans Affairs Canada’s own research, the rate of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, or PTSD among Canadian Armed Forces Veterans was more than twice the rate of that seen in the general population, while the suicide rates among Veterans is dramatically higher than the general population.

In February 2018, Justin Trudeau infamously dismissed the concerns of a disabled Veteran at a town hall while committing to fighting Canadian Veterans in court because “they’re asking for more than we are able to give.”

As of November 2018, Veterans Affairs Canada was forced to concede that the Liberals had allowed the number of Veterans waiting on financial assistance waitlists to balloon to over 40,000 people – an increase of 11,000 over the previous year.

In February 2019, a probe by the Parliamentary Budget Officer revealed that the Liberal’s so-called ‘pension for life scheme’ would disadvantage Canada’s most severely disabled Veterans by an average of $300,000 over their lifetimes.

Under the Trudeau Liberals, Canada remains out-of-step with allies such as Australia, Germany, the UK, and USA, all of whom have taken decisive action to better understand and restrict the use of anti-malaria drugs like mefloquine, which a growing body of research now links to psychiatric problems.

The Liberals have, to date, refused to fund service dogs to help Canadian Veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, even though their own research confirms that service dogs play a useful role in PTSD treatment.

The current government has been widely criticized for presiding over the collapse of a PTSD Service Dog standard process and for refusing to fund the training of PTSD Service Dogs despite the mounting evidence of their usefulness, including the recently released results of their own efficacy study on the matter.

THE PLAN

An Andrew Scheer-led Conservative Government will:

Enshrine, in legislation, a Military Covenant between the Government of Canada and Canada’s Veterans. The Covenant will demand that at all times Veterans be given the respect they deserve by federal officials and institutions and mandate the delivery of services in a timely manner.

Clear the unacceptable backlog of Veterans benefit applications within 24 months.

Fix Justin Trudeau’s failures on pensions by correcting the problem identified by the Parliamentary Budget Officer, which found that Veterans with severe and permanent injuries will be worse off by an average of $300,000 over their lifetime under the Liberal so-called ‘pensions for life’.

Take action on transition services by reviewing rules around service attribution and mandating that the Canadian Armed Forces retain medically releasing members until all benefits and services from the Canadian Armed Forces, Veterans Affairs Canada, and the Service Income Security Insurance Plan have been confirmed and are put in place.

Put vital commemoration projects, like the National Memorial for Canada’s War in Afghanistan, back on track.

Conduct an independent inquiry to study the effects of the anti-malarial drug mefloquine on members of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Establish guidelines and fund a program to provide service dogs to Canada’s Veterans.

THE CHOICE

Justin Trudeau promised Veterans he would not fight with them. He promised he would treat them with respect and give them the supports they needed. He was not as advertised.
Justin Trudeau has already betrayed his promises he made to Veterans in 2015.
On October 21, you can vote for the Trudeau Liberals who break their promises and treat Veterans like second class citizens. Or you can choose an Andrew Scheer-led Conservative Government that will put the priorities of Canadian Veterans first.
It’s time for Canadian Veterans to get some respect. It’s time for you to get ahead.
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 760
Location : Canada
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 21:24

johnny211 wrote:iAndrew Scheer guarantees more support for Canada’s Veterans

In 2015, Justin Trudeau promised real change for Canada’s Veterans. His 2015 platform promised that the Trudeau Liberals would ‘live up to its sacred obligation’ to our Veterans, and that ‘no veteran has to fight the government for the support and compensation they have earned.’

As it turned out, Justin Trudeau was not as advertised. Today the promises that the Trudeau Liberals made to Canada’s Veterans lie in tatters. Trudeau continues to fight Canada’s Veterans in court and deny them the support they need.

It is time for a government that will finally give Canada’s Veterans and all Canadian Armed Forces members – our military heroes – the respect they deserve.

Only Andrew Scheer and Canada’s Conservatives will treat Veterans with respect and deliver the support they need in a timely manner, all enshrined in law through a Military Covenant.

THE ISSUE

For too long, retiring and discharging Canadian Armed Forces members have endured a difficult transition to their post-service life. This is especially true for those who leave the service due to illness or injury. Far too often there is a gap in CAF pay and VAC benefits.

According to Veterans Affairs Canada’s own research, the rate of mood disorders, anxiety disorders, or PTSD among Canadian Armed Forces Veterans was more than twice the rate of that seen in the general population, while the suicide rates among Veterans is dramatically higher than the general population.  

In February 2018, Justin Trudeau infamously dismissed the concerns of a disabled Veteran at a town hall while committing to fighting Canadian Veterans in court because “they’re asking for more than we are able to give.”

As of November 2018, Veterans Affairs Canada was forced to concede that the Liberals had allowed the number of Veterans waiting on financial assistance waitlists to balloon to over 40,000 people – an increase of 11,000 over the previous year.

In February 2019, a probe by the Parliamentary Budget Officer revealed that the Liberal’s so-called ‘pension for life scheme’ would disadvantage Canada’s most severely disabled Veterans by an average of $300,000 over their lifetimes.

Under the Trudeau Liberals, Canada remains out-of-step with allies such as Australia, Germany, the UK, and USA, all of whom have taken decisive action to better understand and restrict the use of anti-malaria drugs like mefloquine, which a growing body of research now links to psychiatric problems.

The Liberals have, to date, refused to fund service dogs to help Canadian Veterans suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, even though their own research confirms that service dogs play a useful role in PTSD treatment.

The current government has been widely criticized for presiding over the collapse of a PTSD Service Dog standard process and for refusing to fund the training of PTSD Service Dogs despite the mounting evidence of their usefulness, including the recently released results of their own efficacy study on the matter.

THE PLAN

An Andrew Scheer-led Conservative Government will:

Enshrine, in legislation, a Military Covenant between the Government of Canada and Canada’s Veterans. The Covenant will demand that at all times Veterans be given the respect they deserve by federal officials and institutions and mandate the delivery of services in a timely manner.

Clear the unacceptable backlog of Veterans benefit applications within 24 months.

Fix Justin Trudeau’s failures on pensions by correcting the problem identified by the Parliamentary Budget Officer, which found that Veterans with severe and permanent injuries will be worse off by an average of $300,000 over their lifetime under the Liberal so-called ‘pensions for life’.

Take action on transition services by reviewing rules around service attribution and mandating that the Canadian Armed Forces retain medically releasing members until all benefits and services from the Canadian Armed Forces, Veterans Affairs Canada, and the Service Income Security Insurance Plan have been confirmed and are put in place.

Put vital commemoration projects, like the National Memorial for Canada’s War in Afghanistan, back on track.

Conduct an independent inquiry to study the effects of the anti-malarial drug mefloquine on members of the Canadian Armed Forces.

Establish guidelines and fund a program to provide service dogs to Canada’s Veterans.

THE CHOICE

Justin Trudeau promised Veterans he would not fight with them. He promised he would treat them with respect and give them the supports they needed. He was not as advertised.
Justin Trudeau has already betrayed his promises he made to Veterans in 2015.
On October 21, you can vote for the Trudeau Liberals who break their promises and treat Veterans like second class citizens. Or you can choose an Andrew Scheer-led Conservative Government that will put the priorities of Canadian Veterans first.
It’s time for Canadian Veterans to get some respect. It’s time for you to get ahead.
if Scheer keeps only one of these promises, he’ll be a 100% better than Trudeau, lol
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by bigrex on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 22:00

Unknown Soldier wrote:
bigrex wrote:I honestly do not think the Tories have a chance of winning again. The only way the Tories were able to win under Harper, was my merging the two right wing parties into one, leaving conservatives with only the one option. But now that the right wing have split again, I don't see either party getting enough votes, because the younger generations tend to be more liberal.
, l don’t know ,Trudeau has managed to piss off aboriginals,veterans, women, now other minorities , with scandal after scandal, Jody Wilson raybould, the pfl, sync-lavalin, the election is only a month away,is that enough time to wash off brown/black face and just leave the egg behind.?
True, but I would say that the NDP would be a greater recipient of votes, from left leaning voters who might be disillusioned by the Liberals. And honestly, with all the black face revelations, there's no guarantee that Trudeau will even be the leader, by the time the election happens.


The Green party platform states


The Green Party values the work and sacrifices of all Canadian Forces and RCMP veterans and active personnel and will ensure that veterans and their families are well cared for. The fact that suicide rates among veterans are climbing is a clear indication that they are not getting the services and supports they need. A Green government will step up to provide long overdue comprehensive services for veterans.

Provide support for all veterans including disabled veterans that allows them to live in dignity. Ensure that services to veterans and their family members are fully integrated and funded.

Launch a national re-examination of veterans’ issues in December 2019 based on good-faith engage-ment with military families and veterans, including issues relating to pensions and benefits. The goal is to identify necessary reforms and changes to programs to better meet veterans’ needs.
In the meantime, restore periodic payments to veterans at pre-2006 levels.
Repeal the section of the Superannuation Act the denies pensions to surviving spouses of certain workers, including RCMP and veterans, who married after 60.Work with veterans’ organizations to review and update the Veterans Charter and the processes, structure and mandate of the Veterans Review and Appeal Board to ensure all veterans are treated fairly and with respect
.Ensure that all veterans have access to health care, mental health support and treatments. Military personnel with PTSD must be treated as highly valued people whose health needs to be restored, rather than as liabilities who need to be removed.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4039
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 22:21

bigrex wrote:
Unknown Soldier wrote:
bigrex wrote:I honestly do not think the Tories have a chance of winning again. The only way the Tories were able to win under Harper, was my merging the two right wing parties into one, leaving conservatives with only the one option. But now that the right wing have split again, I don't see either party getting enough votes, because the younger generations tend to be more liberal.
, l don’t know ,Trudeau has managed to piss off aboriginals,veterans, women, now other minorities , with scandal after scandal, Jody Wilson raybould, the pfl, sync-lavalin, the election is only a month away,is that enough time to wash off brown/black face and just leave the egg behind.?
True, but I would say that the NDP would be a greater recipient of votes, from left leaning voters who might be disillusioned by the Liberals. And honestly, with all the black face revelations, there's no guarantee that Trudeau will even be the leader, by the time the election happens.


The Green party platform states


[size=32]• [/size][size=32]The Green Party values the work and sacrifices of all Canadian Forces and RCMP veterans and active [/size][size=32]personnel and will ensure that veterans and their families are well cared for. The fact that suicide rates [/size][size=32]among veterans are climbing is a clear indication that they are not getting the services and supports they [/size][size=32]need. A Green government will step up to provide long overdue comprehensive services for veterans.[/size]

[size=32]• [/size][size=32]Provide support for all veterans including disabled veterans that allows them to live in dignity. Ensure [/size][size=32]that services to veterans and their family members are fully integrated and funded.[/size]

[size=32]• [/size][size=32]Launch a national re-examination of veterans’ issues in December 2019 based on good-faith engage[/size][size=32]-[/size][size=32]ment with military families and veterans, including issues relating to pensions and benefits. The goal is to [/size][size=32]identify necessary reforms and changes to programs to better meet veterans’ needs.[/size]
[size=32]• [/size][size=32]In the meantime, restore periodic payments to veterans at pre-2006 levels.[/size]
[size=32]• [/size][size=32]Repeal the section of the Superannuation Act the denies pensions to surviving spouses of certain workers, [/size][size=32]including RCMP and veterans, who married after 60.[/size][size=32]• [/size][size=32]Work with veterans’ organizations to review and update the Veterans Charter and the processes, [/size][size=32]structure and mandate of the Veterans Review and Appeal Board to ensure all veterans are treated fairly [/size][size=32]and with respect[/size]
[size=32].[/size][size=32]• [/size][size=32]Ensure that all veterans have access to health care, mental health support and treatments. Military [/size][size=32]personnel with PTSD must be treated as highly valued people whose health needs to be restored, rather [/size][size=32]than as liabilities who need to be removed.[/size]
true ,if the liberals came out with a new leader making veteran promises, vets might take a chance. No doubt Trudeau will come out with some new tweek to the PFL before election day, but imagine how stupid people will feel if they buy into this snake oil salesman a 2nd time and then gets reelected, and does...nothing.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by bigrex on Sun 22 Sep 2019, 22:26

Unfortunately, that is the same gamble with any of the parties. We could elect Scheer, and in spite of his promises, he could end up cutting benefits, because Conservatives have historically tried to reduce government spending, regardless of who it hurts.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4039
Location : Halifax, Nova Scotia
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Mon 23 Sep 2019, 00:38

bigrex wrote:Unfortunately, that is the same gamble with any of the parties. We could elect Scheer, and in spite of his promises, he could end up cutting benefits, because Conservatives have historically tried to reduce government spending, regardless of who it hurts.
but Justin has already spun a version of his truth once, to buy in again and get duped twice would be worse than voting for the Cons, and finding out their leader is just a “Trudeau in Sheers clothing.”
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Sep 2019, 07:49

You do realize that four out of five of the major parties voted for this trifecta fiasco.
Does anyone believe that equal benefits are going to be
given to veteran's?
That would mean them admitting they are total fk ups,
Which they are, vac needs a complete overhaul from the ground up with emphasis on the veteran not the over complicated system! (The Machine)
It's not complicated, in trying to save money they have doubled or tripled the budget, so to cut costs the machine didn't take the hit the NVC & PFL veteran's did...
When a machine keeps taking your money without giving you a bag of chips do you stand there all day and keep throwing money into it?
Thats all they are doing IMO throwing money into a broken machine.
And by broken machine i mean, PMO, MVA,
All departmental bureaucrats, all private contractors,
All vac offices, all vac training programs, VRAB, SISIP,
ETC ETC ETC!
Most importantly, accountability is non existent in every department mentioned above, absolutely no one is accountable.
Roll your dice pick your flavour.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Unknown Soldier on Mon 23 Sep 2019, 09:12

Wildthing wrote:You do realize that four out of five of the major parties voted for this trifecta fiasco.
Does anyone believe that equal benefits are going to be
given to veteran's?
That would mean them admitting they are total fk ups,
Which they are, vac needs a complete overhaul from the ground up with emphasis on the veteran not the over complicated system! (The Machine)
It's not complicated, in trying to save money they have doubled or tripled the budget, so to cut costs the machine didn't take the hit the NVC & PFL veteran's did...
When a machine keeps taking your money without giving you a bag of chips do you stand there all day and keep throwing money into it?
Thats all they are doing IMO throwing money into a broken machine.
And by broken machine i mean, PMO, MVA,
All departmental bureaucrats, all private contractors,
All vac offices, all vac training programs, VRAB, SISIP,
ETC ETC ETC!
Most importantly, accountability is non existent in every department  mentioned above, absolutely no one is accountable.
Roll your dice pick your flavour.


well never find out but I wonder what the total cost is if you were to add up all the lump sum disability claims that will eventually be approved out of the backlog
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 361
Location : MIR
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Guest on Mon 23 Sep 2019, 09:35

Unknown Soldier wrote:
Wildthing wrote:You do realize that four out of five of the major parties voted for this trifecta fiasco.
Does anyone believe that equal benefits are going to be
given to veteran's?
That would mean them admitting they are total fk ups,
Which they are, vac needs a complete overhaul from the ground up with emphasis on the veteran not the over complicated system! (The Machine)
It's not complicated, in trying to save money they have doubled or tripled the budget, so to cut costs the machine didn't take the hit the NVC & PFL veteran's did...
When a machine keeps taking your money without giving you a bag of chips do you stand there all day and keep throwing money into it?
Thats all they are doing IMO throwing money into a broken machine.
And by broken machine i mean, PMO, MVA,
All departmental bureaucrats, all private contractors,
All vac offices, all vac training programs, VRAB, SISIP,
ETC ETC ETC!
Most importantly, accountability is non existent in every department  mentioned above, absolutely no one is accountable.
Roll your dice pick your flavour.


well never find out but I wonder what the total cost is if you were to add up all the lump sum disability claims that will eventually be approved out of the backlog
There will always be a backlog veteran's cannot fight for they're injuries all at once for various reasons thats why some are partially under all three benefits.
They control the percentage and the dollar figure so they will determine the final dollar figure and who is successful and who loses, it could come down to dotting an I or crossing a T sad but true.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ... Empty Re: In P.E.I. Sunday morning Andrew Scheer promises additional $50 million over two years to VAC if elected ...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum