Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now?

4 posters

Go down

Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now? Empty Re: Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now?

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 12 Jun 2020, 10:01

johnny211 wrote:EZ Rider - wait times have gone beyond crazy. I have a Reassessment in for my APSC level, which is nearing 16 months..My last completed claim was 2 yrs, it was a Consequencial, and after all that got a FO letter..I always feel bad for the yng injured Vet who is trying to weed their way Thur this long process..VVV
yeah something like 44-46000 claims now, it’s like the heads of the mythical hydra, lop one head off, two more grow, my last 2 claims 19 month wait for each “ no”. I still say the only way VAC is every going to make any headway is if the take all the veterans who are already labeled as 100% disabled and action all their claims as favourable, it costs them no payout money but the vet can now access free treatment for that service related injury.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now? Empty Re: Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now?

Post by johnny211 Thu 11 Jun 2020, 19:10

EZ Rider - wait times have gone beyond crazy. I have a Reassessment in for my APSC level, which is nearing 16 months..My last completed claim was 2 yrs, it was a Consequencial, and after all that got a FO letter..I always feel bad for the yng injured Vet who is trying to weed their way Thur this long process..VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by EZRider Wed 03 Jun 2020, 11:35

I check in daily and just for kicks check the wait times lottery in my VAC to see the changes, actually saw it go down a week last month, assumed decision makers working from home were being more productive, its up 7 weeks since. Whoever is responsible for changing the wait times seems to be the only productive person.

I feel this place has more intel to offer.

EZRider
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2013-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Tue 02 Jun 2020, 16:21

Unknown Soldier wrote:
Nemo wrote:There is another forum like this...perhaps most have migrated over there... or just don't find using the forums useful anymore.
...a care to share the forum, lol, are we talking FB.?
Think it was someone originally from this forum who created another one after some disagreements. https://cvdbsf.forumotion.com/
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 01 Jun 2020, 19:27

Nemo wrote:There is another forum like this...perhaps most have migrated over there... or just don't find using the forums useful anymore.
...a care to share the forum, lol, are we talking FB.?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 01 Jun 2020, 18:47

Unknown Soldier, Noticed the same. I also check in a couple of times a day. Lots of us on here have been thru the Vac ringer for yrs, and we have great advice. Well, when there’s someone to give it too. VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Mon 01 Jun 2020, 18:20

There is another forum like this...perhaps most have migrated over there... or just don't find using the forums useful anymore.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now? Empty Is it just me...or is this place a ghost town now?

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 01 Jun 2020, 12:50

I log on here ever day, I use the site to gain insight into VAC and the plight of veterans who might be going through what I am, or if l can help a vet because they are asking about something I’ve already dealt with. There used to be at least a question a day about something, but I’ve noticed that in the last few months, even before covid there just seems to be little questions and answers going on. Am l just imagining things or do vets no longer feel comfortable posting here, or has everyone s problems been mysteriously solved but mine, lol?
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down