Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Covid-19 Compensation

2 posters

Go down

Covid-19 Compensation Empty Re: Covid-19 Compensation

Post by Kramer Fri 11 Dec 2020, 14:13

johnny211 wrote:Riddick - I fully agree with you. For us Vets we know the consequences of being quinea pigs for the gov. And look how that turned out. Their fast track crap might be good in the short run, but who knows 5 - 10 yrs down the rd. I’m done of vaccines.

What makes this...do I say.....ironic......or ....I know....hypocritical.......Trudeau can't/won't acknowledge the damage/side effects from shit like Mefloquine where experts and numerous countries see how it has irreparably screwed up those that took it....for YEARS now.......yet this spoiled brat is "promising" to compensate people before something has even happened yet! OMFG

There is no evidence that shows how long the antibodies will last, and the latest I heard a person needs a min of two shots! They have no clue if those that have the shot can spread the virus and they still need to wear masks!! No wonder I am tainted!

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Fri 11 Dec 2020, 12:53

Riddick - I fully agree with you. For us Vets we know the consequences of being quinea pigs for the gov. And look how that turned out. Their fast track crap might be good in the short run, but who knows 5 - 10 yrs down the rd. I’m done of vaccines.
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Covid-19 Compensation Empty Covid-19 Compensation

Post by Kramer Fri 11 Dec 2020, 11:34

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/liberals-announce-a-vaccine-harms-compensation-program/ar-BB1bQIvs?ocid=mailsignout&li=AAggNb9

This topic is a huge bone of contention for me! IF, I get the vaccine it won't be anytime soon....I just don't trust it (surprise, surprise). Obviously no long term studies have been done on it and a few manufacturers of vaccines are in cahoots with China where this crap started.  China has down-played and denied it true role in this virus, why would I trust them or anything they have their lying little fingers in?

I suspect (from what I read) that many Cdn's don't trust the vaccine either and Trudeau knows this.  He also knows that if not enough Cdn's get the vaccine herd immunity will be very unlikely....so....to entice us....he is throwing us a bone only to deny them/us once we have gotten the vaccine (IMO).  I don't trust China, I don't trust the vaccine and I sure the hell don't trust slimy, lying Trudeau who loves to break promises!

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down