Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 21:31

doesnt work, nadda!

Back to top Go down

RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE - Page 2 Empty Re: RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 21:09

click log in
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Wed 03 Oct 2012, 20:49

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:07; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 14:01

check functionality, NOT WORKING!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Wed 03 Oct 2012, 12:32

THE SECURE FORMAT IS THE CHATBOX
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:41

Class Members,

I would ask that you please give us the benefit of the doubt that we are working on your behalf, and your behalf only. We started this lawsuit in 2007 and have worked for the benefit of the class for almost 5 years before obtaining a winning decision in May. That included going to the Supreme Court of Canada and back again. Since we have obtained this winning decision, we have been overwhelmed with individual requests to address individual situations, and suggestions on how we should run the case. We are doing our best to respond.

As I have repeatedly said to class members individually, and on this forum, we are providing as much accurate information as we possible can. As pointed out in our last memorandum, we are waiting for accurate data that has been delayed, and in the interim were able to start the process for zero sum members. At the last Case Management Conference, we were commended by Justice Barnes for the progress we have made to date in pushing this matter forward since his decision.

I have repeatedly come on Veterans Voice to respond to anonymous posts. I have invited people to call me directly to answer questions about the process. I have stated on numerous occasions that we are not, and cannot negotiate your rights away, or set our fees, as any resolution requires a fully transparent hearing and the approval of the Court. Quite frankly, I am not sure what else we can do to address the concerns expressed on this site about what we are doing on your behalf. So my question to you, the class, is what do you want us to do within the parameters of the legal process that we are not already doing? We do not have the data or capacity to calculate individual claims. We do not even have a list of the members of the class at this stage. If I could have some constructive suggestions, about what you believe we could do for you that we are not, I would be be happy to either a) do it or b) explain why I can't.

All the best,

Peter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:20

Do you think The Judge will see the wallowing on both side of these negosiations (sp) and rework the whole settlement? I do, the case is bigger then the orig. 9000 SISP class members.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 03 Oct 2012, 09:15

I personally would keep my mouth shut about the process if I honestly thought the government was serious about doing what is right and negotiating in a fair and honest manner. But they knew that they were going to play underhandedly before the negotiations even started or they wouldn't have insisted on the blackout in the first place. They want to be able pat themselves on the back when in public, and still able stab us in the back when behind closed doors.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE - Page 2 Empty RUMOUR CONTROL - SECURE WEB SITE

Post by Guest Wed 03 Oct 2012, 08:54

If we could all keep out mouths shut, I'm sure a secure CLASS MEMBER web site could have been created at the beginning of there preceedings...don't think it would have been effective to limited intel from being comprimised though...ideas....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2