Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due Empty Re: STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 09:07

yup its gona be a long one no doubt but it is one worth fighting.i am not nvc but i will support it.
propat

Back to top Go down

STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due Empty Re: STEPHENSON: Ottawa should give credit where credit is due

Post by bigrex Fri 19 Oct 2012, 08:37

Well Jeffery, I hope you are prepared for a long battle, as I cannot see the government rolling over quickly on the NVC's lump sum payment, it saves them too much money, or at least they thought it would.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeffery M Thu 18 Oct 2012, 23:19

I hope the government is ready to cough up even more money. The class action lawsuit against the NVC is to be filed October 30th of this year. No one learns from their previous mistakes, do they.

Jeffery M
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2012-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:17

lmao @ navrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:15

see you - i am out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:14

They were zero sum clients

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:14

I will leave it like this, maybe they answer will appear some day... who knows.... Maybe it will show up on this blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:09

well they are all military financial wings and the military thought it would be a good idea to have a military general in charge of them all.im not saying it is right ore wrong but if they do get fired for whatever reason it should be there boss that fires them.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:04

Nobody know they answer ? is it like this nobody knows....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 21:01

WHY ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:55

he is their boss??????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:52

Greatfoot thanks for your input - But you don't answer the simple question

Why were they fired by a GENERAL ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:47

Last edited by Greatfoot on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 21:18; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:44

yaaaa dosnt look like anything i said sudjested ore even ever thought in this lifetime vall.you ok buds?
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Oct 2012, 20:40

DND is like a Canadian corporation - It must be transparent.We must know why those guys were fired. That is all I am saying, what is the real reason ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next