Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

am i a zero sum member

2 posters

Go down

am i a zero sum member Empty Re: am i a zero sum member

Post by dzanzio Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:28

hi nemo, thank you for your reply, i e mailed the law firm on monday and asked but they havent replied to me...i know everyone is really busy with this and i hate bothering people because i am sure they are getting swamped with e mails, i just dont know if i should just wait and see what happens or if i should try and get an answer to this
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:24

Maybe that is something you should talk to the law firm about. From what u say, it would seem you should be on the zero sum list but then who knows if that list is complete>>>>they might be missing names from it.
Nemo
Nemo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2010-08-13

Back to top Go down

am i a zero sum member Empty am i a zero sum member

Post by dzanzio Fri 26 Oct 2012, 18:20

hi guys, i hate to ask this but this legal terminology is hard for me to decypher and after reading some posts on here i am even more confused, but i was wondering if someone can tell me if i am a zero sum member and if so shouldnt i have been on this list like alot of you. my situation is that i got a medical release and was told by sisip that i wasnt getting anything because of my vac pension. that was in 2003 and i have not worked since. i thought that i was a zero sum member and i called manulife and they told me that i am not on the list, i thought i should have been because i thought i was a zero sum member...thank you to whoever clears this up for me
dzanzio
dzanzio
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down