Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...?????????

Go down

Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...????????? Empty Re: Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...?????????

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 19:11

cool abetterway im a huge history buff.well im gona keep asking the same quetions and expecting a different answer but im still more sane than you becouse i have papers to prove it lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...????????? Empty Re: Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...?????????

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 19:06

propat i've always liked history, must have something to do with,someone once said if you don't understand your history you are bound to repeat it.

I guess if you called sisip or vac and get the same answer, maybe it's time to ask a different question.
Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 19:00

lmao yup that stuff sucked.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:59

come to think of it a young girl from nl gave me a drive to cb on her way home she told me she dosnt eat fish ore moose another first for me to here what the heck is goin on over there lol.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:58

propat when i was a kid remember that stuff, tast horrible then and now even in capsule form stinks. Thank god for newer medicine.lol

Cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:55

wow i think you are the only person from nl ive hered quote twani.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:52

your in nl abetterway take da cod liver oil bye it cures everything.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:48

Your welcome propat.

After living three years in Riverdale, New York, in 1903 his wife Olivia, became ill and moved to Italy looking for medical advice, a warmer climate;

How many of us Vets when we became ill and left the military also like Olovia moved all over canada in order to find medical help and a climate was suited to our medical condition.

I for one had to move to Newfoundland for the climate (little pollution) becaude of my lungs. too much pollution on the mainland for me.

Too bad finding a doctor here is so difficult.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:31

cool i never herd that before.thank you for that abetterway.
propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:28

Mt Twain was one of us ,in some respects. Depression can affect us all, it doesent care if you are a genious,rich or poor.
There has been no generation free from this terrible affliction.

I know this has nothing to do with sisip or the class but i was hoping to widen our focus a little bit.

Later years
In 1907 he received the title of Doctor Honoris Causa by the University of Oxford (UK).
In his later years, Twain passed through a period of deep depression, a situation that is reflected in their work. In 1896 his daughter Susy, only 24 years old, died of meningitis . After living three years in Riverdale, New York, in 1903 his wife became ill and moved to Italy looking for medical advice, a warmer climate; lived in Villa di Quarto , on the outskirts of Florence , until Olivia died in 1904 of cardiac arrest. Clara, his middle daughter, married in 1909, but his youngest daughter, Jean, died Christmas Eve of that year, probably because of an attack epileptic , and his close friend Henry Rogers died suddenly victim of a stroke .

In 1909 Twain said:
" I came In with Halley's Comet in 1835. It is coming again next year, and I expect to go out with it. It will be the greatest disappointment of my life if I do not go out with Halley's Comet. The Almighty has said, no doubt: 'Now here are these two unaccountable freaks; They Came in together, They must go out together.' Oh! I am looking forward to that.

Cheerrs.

Last edited by abetterway on Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:35; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:08

einstein--- we are only 2 generations away

twain--- its smart people who put us on

--- propat

Back to top Go down

Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...????????? Empty Were, Mark Twani and Albert Einstine Correct...?????????

Post by Guest Sat 27 Oct 2012, 18:01

Makes me wounder, in more ways than one.

I fear the day when the technology overlaps our humanity. The world will only have a generation of idiots.
–Albert Einstein

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who put us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it.
–Mark Twain

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down