Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... - Page 2 Empty Re: Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:37

i hope so rusty im currently in search of an organization to replace the leigion some place that will pick up the tourch that they droped some place that will help all vets regardless of their age.can this place grow to a point that all vets will become a member bacouse even their will be so many on here willing to help them with their problems and a hughe pool of peeps with a welth of knowlage in veterans matters.an organization that doesnt do photo ops with politicions and then tries to kick vets out of their own church just becouse they are trying to rally support for the sisip lawsuit.yes rusty i hope this grows.
allways question athority
propat

Back to top Go down

Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan....... - Page 2 Empty Can we Rally the Voices?-If it wasnt for Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-K9-oldvet-wifeofveteran-nemo-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Guests-Teentitan.......

Post by Guest Thu 08 Nov 2012, 07:03

We have 3233 Views and 220( 8%) responses in the Sisip forum, mostly by the same people which is wonderful!
But lets register a few more opinions.

Yes Viewers, they can be positive topics too!

Sitting in the audience and clapping is fine but its time to hear from everyone.

Have your say too. You can be anonymous I am!
Start a new topic or comment on one that is presented.
What do you think Propat-Navrat-George-Peep-Bigrex-Robbieroyal-Abetterway-Teentitan -K9-nemo-wife of veteran- oldvet? Did i miss anyone let me know Smile

Can we Rally the Voices?

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum