Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP?????

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP????? - Page 3 Empty Re: ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP?????

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 21:12

That letter is important without it you only qualify for 24 months sisip ltd. Some letters and decisions are being delayed because they need more medical information than was on the questionarie. I just talked to one of my legion friends who already sent in their questionarie and he got a letter back from sisip stating he has to get additional forms filled out by his doctor because sisip has no medical forms on file for him for 7 years and they need upto date medical information to make a decision regarding tpi even thou he is zero sum. It,is weird that the 15 of dec was picked that being the release date of the settlement?

Back to top Go down

ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP????? - Page 3 Empty Re: ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP?????

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 18:45

What is Dec 15? Have I missed something? thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Mon 26 Nov 2012, 18:39

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Sat 09 Feb 2013, 14:29; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ,)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 18:18

Ya stile waiting here!! Called sisip this morning, was told it's being procesed in the order of return of envelopes. Sais I should get a answer before 15 december

Back to top Go down

ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP????? - Page 3 Empty ANYONE RECEIVE TPI LETTER FROM SISIP?????

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 17:38

Is there anyone else who has been zero sumed and still waiting to receive confirmation either way from sisip whether they are TPI or not? Apparently sisip does not consider dva percentages, incapacity allowance, clothing allowance or cpp d as a marker for status as TPI by sisip???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum