Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers?

Go down

Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers? Empty Re: Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 14:16

well I would love to see some thing with some real info for once BUT I am not counting on it I am going with that comment Have a good or merry christmas or what ever it was.

I will wait for SANTA because, I know he is not coming for real? and the gifts I do get have a receipt that I can use to exchange for things that may be useful like egg nog and other mix.

Back to top Go down

Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers? Empty Re: Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 12 Dec 2012, 14:06

I really hope so...I feel a crash coming on. This carrot on the string BS is too much for me. With some info I could make it through Christmas without worry.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers? Empty Is There Any News Forthcoming Before The End Of The Week From Lawyers?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 13:54

Is there a chance we will get any news by end week? Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down