Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

+2
puddleduk2
bigrex
6 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 12 Dec 2012, 13:15

Recon:
With the new fallen snow and the rising of the Christmas Star...I hope you find comfort in your loved ones, as you deal with your loss.
UBIQUE
Dave

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?  Empty Re: When is the next Sit Rep from Lawyers?

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 12:01

Sorry for your loss reccon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Tue 11 Dec 2012, 22:14

With the passing of your Dear Mother,our thoughts and prayers to you and your family
Hugs and comfort

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:46

RobbieRoyal ,

Steve your words brought tears to my eyes , as i held up a framed 8x10 of Mom between my brother Robert & myself , i showed her the waltz of words you wrote & i read them aloud to her as i cried , how sad is this , a day of mourning for your own Mother just glad she didn't have to bury me first .

To you & your family , Thank - you Steve , those words were beautiful indeed . And worth repeating ............

i will always cherish our friendship & Brothers in Arms ......Recon.....

Pro Patria , For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:33

Sorry to hear about your loss Recon031.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:19

Beautifully spoken words RobbieRoyal. Lory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 20:18

I hear the faint draw of air passing through the reeds of our dear pipes reading for Amazing Grace for a lovely lass my bouy Davey, I hear the music passing through her soul and guiding her towards a calm and graceful place. God Bless you brother and my family passes on great sorrow for you and your family.
Fair Winds Mrs. Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 19:50

Thank - you all for your kind words , it truly is very moving to have this support from accross the Nation , we so proudly fought for .

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Former Newfoundlander
now ;;Eastern Ont.
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 19:34

Thank you Recon for sharing the loss of you Dear Mother with us.I too have lost my Mother.

Please allow me to express my Brotherly Love, and compassipon to you and your Family in your time of sorrow.

John Rodgers.
Brothers till the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:56

Sorry to Here of your lose Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:44

Recon, My Mother passed and we were quite close, as she was passing she said to me , don't cry I will live, I will live in your memories and that is all that matters, do not grieve I will never be far, believe in this Recon and you will find strength
Hope I didn't overstep my bounds
Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:35

My prayers are with you and your family, Recon, May your Mother rest peacefully

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:27

hey it's hard to type with only grade.8 , fuckin tears keep getting in the way .

it's a sad song we will all have to face sooner rather than later , i thank you all for your support , it truly means a great deal to me .

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper,Eagleye1
Dave Fitzpatrick
Eastern Ont.

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:19

Thinking of you and your family.
Sincerely;
Sherry
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 18:11

I am sorry to hear this.... Sad i never know what to say ...its a great loss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next