Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stand Up and Be Counted

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Stand Up and Be Counted - Page 5 Empty Re: Stand Up and Be Counted

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:14

really, so up until the 9th there is a gag order and after that gag order lifted but no contact with the lawyers? Is that not a conflict of our interests?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:11

After the 9 of Jan , no contact allowed , gag order lifted, pay us have a nice life

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:04

2 aspirins and call the lawyer in the morning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 16:02

What that tells me is alot of people agree , if not , why not shoot a comment out or it just might be HST SHOCK!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:55

See what I mean Nav, 48 views 1 comment..Lots of people standing in the back row.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 15:21

Well said ,Sparrow, instant promotion, Bravo , to the few , who tremble at the sight of injustice, you are all my comrades, Whiners, I have been called worse, but in my heart and the heart of every man, woman and civilian at the Hamilton legion, we have brought up topics and issues that we perceive to be profoundly unfair , creating scernios to be at the ready for this upcoming tax battle, I say to you all, it has been a pleasure serving alongside each of you in this war, which hopefully , by the grace of god , ends in a people's victory on 9 of Jan 2013

Back to top Go down

Stand Up and Be Counted - Page 5 Empty Stand Up and Be Counted

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 14:43

All the views on this forum can not be just misfits, trolls and media scouring our posts as voyeurs. There surely are hundreds of vets engaging daily and reading without coming forward to provide input and support. For the small handfull of us who do speak up we are perceived as "whiners" for the simple fact that we are so few in numbers. It would behove vets if they are able to do so, to come forward and support your comrades. A handful of us do not make an impact. Don't stand silently in the back row with your eyes looking at the ground hoping you won't get picked for a duty you don't want to do. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum