Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help  - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:43

i'll be around this evening reading it as well if I can help.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help  - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:42

Byron. www.leavenovetbehind.ca
click on proposed settlement pdf version.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:41

Navrat wrote:If you look thru the settle ment there is a part about your situation in there

That was a Lot of Help gee thanks Sad ,, maybe you can share a Link thanx Byron
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:36

If you look thru the settle ment there is a part about your situation in there

Back to top Go down

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help  - Page 2 Empty I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

Post by PipperNavy Wed 09 Jan 2013, 16:16

Like it states *I don't under stand any of this can any one give me any help please*
I'll start from begining I was medically released in 2003 with Ptsd after 22 yrs , I was went for Vac Pension prior to Release and got it 5/5 70% .. After I was released I contacted Sisip and was told I can take online course for Microsoft and i did and passed . I asked about the LTD and was told I make to much money tru Vac and Pension so I do not qualify(zero sum) .. Sisip Rep's repeatly phoned me for medicals?? So politly told them to stop bothering me cause Sisip was not giving any aid at all !!! Because I never played Sisip's BS games they closed my file ... I'm considered a Zero Sum Claiment ?
thanx Byron Shocked
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2