Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help  Empty Re: I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:37

Peep who are you?
you sure know alot of inside info

Back to top Go down

I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help  Empty Re: I don't under stand any of this :( and need a little help

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 00:36

Same here guys
Released in 2002 3B 70% DVA PTSD
Did get some money for school not much
Did the doctors report 3 times and never saw a dime back from the doctors reports at $200 a pop
Received letter stating I was zero summed and my file was closed
Never received a dime
Was told I was not on the first list by our law firm
Never received the package that was told would be sent Nov 9th last year and now its 11 years later and I have yet heard from sisip [they have not returned my calls]
Sisip is running the show here guys don’t kid yourselves
Now we wait for Feb. 14? For what

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 09 Jan 2013, 21:50

Sounds similar. I too was released in 03. 100% DVA told no SISIP LTD made too much same thing ask you. Was never given any education as I was too educated. They refused what I asked for training wise not much just 4 grand. when i released I just sent them my last paperwork with a huge red FU written on it. Never heard from them again. I called other month to inquire about my file to this lawsuit hot line at SISIP.......no response. Called again left several messages no response.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:46

The Law Firm has a six month clause. They are allowed to take up to 6 months to pay you. I guess I am in the 2015 payments.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:41

any delays after the 14 and 15 approvel if it happens will be bull shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:38

they all ready have information and that is all they need so they had better get the ink to paper ASAP we filled out thier shit and did there dance now pay up shit heads

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:32

By my calculations I will be in the 2014 tax year anyway.

Mid Feb to get the classes approved for LTD start. 3 months to start, ask for medical info, 3 months to reply or more dependent on Dr appointments, 6 months for Manual life to proved Law Firm with tax amount then Law firm issues check once the total amount is known. They may even have to wait to find out the 2015 tax rates.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:04

pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 19:02

Peep. As I see it: You should be in Group 4.
In paragraph 16 it sums up the procedures for qualifing and or requalifing to be reinstated. I hope this helps.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:56

So you are really hanging on to thin air right now. There must be something in this proposal that provides for your situation. I will try and find something.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:52

I have CCP (D) but it started 2 days after my 2 years. They said I was wrote to 4 times but we never received anything. They closed my file and made a comment that I was never disabled. My medical release says otherwise.

Group 1, 2, 3, and 4 are in the lawyers requests only. Not in the approved document by the courts. Their are no groups unless it is approved.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:37

Peep. What about the examples they give Group 1, 2, 3, 4. Do you fit into any of those catagories?
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 09 Jan 2013, 18:09

But that is not the court approved one only the proposed one. The court approved one says nothing about anyone else being started.

. I am like pippernavey. I have know idea if I will be started LTD.

I am in black out still.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:57

I'm really happy for you Piper.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by PipperNavy Wed 09 Jan 2013, 17:54

Thanx pteadams2002 , I found my answear on that pdf page 3 .. 11-b .. I'll be member of in Group 2 .... cheers cheers cheers cheers
PipperNavy
PipperNavy
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next