Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, This is What I am Owed:

Go down

So, This is What I am Owed: Empty Re: So, This is What I am Owed:

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 14:18

feel free to correct my spelling and grammer I am to tired. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 14:17

SISIP will not tell us untill after the judge signs the order WTF and they said ask law firm LOL for numbers so we will not know FACT based numbers untill SISIP decides to give them out, they will not even confirm how far back you go on retro even thought we turned in all the required paper work as ordered by thoughs d@#$ h&*%s, who has rights I ask you?

We played ball and again we get the shaft the rules are there for the kings not the people as the saying goes and what happens time after time in this country with the GOC they put a bull shit twist on every thing they do to make them look good that even a blind dog could see through and the people still keep going for it!!!

They control the press and if you dont believe that most people watch CBC news or CTV and GOC gets to state there case first and every one else is shoved aside, just watch it and listen do we get a voice that is stateing the facts no but the bull shit twist the goverment wants out there is loud and clear always each and every time and the press focuses on that very point and only after some paper work falls on a desk catching some one in a lie long after the fact and far to late will some reporter say different, much to late and then watch the twisting begin all over again!!!

OK end of rant good luck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 13:54

greatfoot, that after taxes amount you mentioned would go way down if you claim it all the same tax year. The taxes removed were a lower rate for you each year. And judging by what i read, once we get this money, the CRA will want to charge us interest on the money we were supposed to pay them for each of those years even though we have not received it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:19

Yes Greatfoot you are right.

They knew that there would be confusion why not examples and worksheet provided. They had a lot of time to prepare these per prov their just still keeping us in the dark.

Back to top Go down

So, This is What I am Owed: Empty So, This is What I am Owed:

Post by Guest Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:08

Ladies and gentlemen,

I have been as diligent as I can be and kept track, month by month, of what has been clawed back from me.

AFTER TAXES, this is what should have been deposited in my bank account:

$203,552.27

Over the course of my period of clawback. Remember, this total reflects AFTER TAX dollars, but does not include any sort of interest that I MAY have made on that money from 2003 onward, just the raw money owed to me.

Now, I would like to see how this all works out with regard to the proposed settlement, and I DEMAND that the law firm provide to us worksheets that we can use to determine the ACTUAL amount that we are going to receive.

I WILL NOT accept the 'deal' if the sum of what I am repaid is LESS than the amount listed above, because I am not asking for anything more than that, although in fairness, I feel that I should get some sort of interest on that lost opportunity.

Thank you.

P.S. Does anyone else KNOW what they lost?

P.P.S. So, now we have TWO examples of what was ACTUALLY stolen, Sapper's and mine. Any others?

Last edited by Greatfoot on Thu 10 Jan 2013, 09:30; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added a post script, and a post post script.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down