Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read and Scream, go ahead

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Read and Scream, go ahead - Page 2 Empty Re: Read and Scream, go ahead

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:57

Too much info lol had to take it off.

Last edited by Supremedebater on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:13; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:56

lol i remember that maybe not your finest moment but was still kinda funny though.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:54

At least you didn't call LMFAO a p***sy like I did, Not my finest moment for sure...Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:53

glad i dont make any lmao.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:51

LTD4me, who amoung us has not spoken and had regrets while being at Csat, not at a place of work but at the Csat forum. I have in the past here on Csat and learned from my mistakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:51

Thanks for the info Sparrow I didnt know his background but he really offended me I,m sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:47

Call of Duty, not that I am speaking on anyone's behalf but I recall Supreme did have a military injury and was released without benefits and support that you speak of. He is one of us although he did not have the benefit of being a class member in this suit. Let's have some empathy and compassion for one another.. We are all birds of a feather and we should flock together.. Corny I know
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:42

Supreme I am shocked at your comments. I am maybe 1 of the ony vets that has been through a 12 year retroactive payments and have some significant incite to help vets with this tax situation. Its really all i can do to help, and feels good to do it ,as I was one of those who the military Disgarded, had to fight for pensions, Sisip letters to the Military Ombudsman SISIP president pierre lemay. I have fought many battles since for fairness, even taking the CRA to court. I havn't been able to hold my head High since i left the Military. So if all i can do is try to get a fair deal, or help a bit its keeps me looking towards tommorow. I think you really need to be an injured vet to understand our fight, Just to through out rants does not help us i think. But like Propat says everyone is entitled to their opinion , I just wish they were educated ones on the mindset of an injured Vet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:41

Sparrow....consider this analogy if a pediatric oncology doctor who treats children with cancer on a daily basis, all of a sudden has a breaking point.....would you want your child to be his next client??? professionals learn to carry on, to deal with bad circumstances, to deal with frustrated parents, to continue to do what their ambition in life was/is and that is to help people, not unlike supremedebaters professional ambition to help Vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:41

ok sparrow thanks.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:37

Sorry Propat, it was not a response to your post at all. It was a general statement for those reading his post to have an understanding is all. Sorry for the confusion. Take care.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:35

sparrow i do understand thats why their isnt any foul language in my comments.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:32

I think people need to see where Supreme is coming from. He deals with disenfranchised vets and civilians on a daily basis. Add to that the tireless work he does for veterans on a case by case basis. I think he is entitled to have a breaking point from time to time. Just my observation mind you. I am sure he will regroup and return recharged.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:24

Supreme Deal, Ltd4me and Navrat love the deal and love Peter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:17

Wow your one upset dude, why let what may sound like whining/complaining from a few and I restate a few cause look at the big picture here..... how many of the class are actually on this site. Dude remember these are people (vets) who have been screwed over and over by the gov the military and in some cases their own families, they have become programed and accustomed to question anything and everything that pertains to their own well being or survival as we have all been taught in the military. It is only natural that they/we/I question this deal, especially.... when it is as complicated financially as it is. Peter has been VERY VERY VERY patient with everyone here, I know that it is his job and he is getting paid for it, very well I might add because a large chunck of his commission is coming out of my pocket lol..but still i think he is being very professional and helping the class to the best of his ability. He has repeatedly in MANY different ways tried to explain what the deal is financially. There are so many factors involved with taxes with write offs, deductions and different incomes that it would be nearly impossible to tell each and every one what they are going to get. I can see your frustration Supremedebater BUT step back take a second breath count to ten grab a tim's coffee what ever it takes, cause you are truly needed on a site like this, I have seen that your opinions and advice has helped many vets already, your ambition and drive to help is very strong the force is with you (lol had to throw that in) and appreciated.........Please Keep up the good work

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next