Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read and Scream, go ahead

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Read and Scream, go ahead - Page 3 Empty Re: Read and Scream, go ahead

Post by MaggieinNB Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:55

If you look at the poll thread, the yes side is up 12 to 2. I think it just took people a few days to understand it all.

There will always be those who want more, it is human nature unfortunately, or for it to be 100% "fair", but for the most part people are happy with the settlement and the fact that it is all but over. The fact that for "most" people the interest covers the lawyer's fee makes it a good deal in my books... As for the tax man.. well he is always there with his hand out and nobody ever enjoys paying taxes.

MaggieinNB
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:54

what are you talking about over 80% of us think this a good deal and every one is in a different boat with different issues.my vote was its a good deal and for thoes that voted no i thank you for your responce.i may not agree with what you have to say but i will defend to the death your right to say it.i sure will not be angry with you just becouse you do not have the same oppinion as me.

thank you for your oppinion

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:49

I love Supreme, I love Peter, I love the deal!

Back to top Go down

Read and Scream, go ahead - Page 3 Empty Read and Scream, go ahead

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:44

So winning isn't winning in your eyes? If the action had failed, there would be no one complaining about anything other then losing. I don't understand it? You've all been a part of something good as well. Just because the GOC hosed many people doesn't justify how people are acting here. There's Veterans that are homeless, Veterans that have NO help and f*****d by the GOC, VAC and VRAB Veterans in line at soup kitchens that gave up trying to get help from a system that says they're helping. Truly, I am sick of the belly aching. You guys are getting money back that was taken unlawfully yes, but many people get screwed....you have won? If you hadn't won your money would still be getting clawed back, for those people still affected. OK I'm done. I just can't wrap my head around how people feel now. Start being thankful for what you have in life and stop piss moaning about what your not getting. I usually do not have outbursts like this. No I'm not part of the clawback, but it doesn't take a F*******g genious to see a win and people are getting retribution. And precedence is set for the future! If you all want a wake up call, go to sick kids hospital in Toronto, see the poor children that won't even be able to be as old as you guys are, see them with I.V's stuck in them all over the place, look at the childrens parents, in there eyes then and only then will you realize how bad things can be for others. THey say positive things come from positive people. Positive people are the ones looking at things for the good of all. A good for all has been done, every single one of you should be proud and happy, not a handful.This is my last day on CSAT. I will stick around to see the negatives fly and that will be it for me.

Supreme

Last edited by Supremedebater on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:52; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3