Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD

Go down

I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD Empty Re: I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:46

the only buyout that will work in my oppinion is one that a vet can live off the interest of at the 100% mark.ohhh boys this aint it.best is the monthly pention.

propat

Back to top Go down

I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD Empty Re: I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 15:33

Roger that super, that is my gratest consern about the money we will get, it will be difficult for me to control my needs and the wants, My wife will surly help me out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:51

DCHD wrote:sorry George for yelling. i am under the old act too and fear the new VETs under the new charter will quickly use their lump sum and be in world of hurt when it runs out.

Chimo

Its been happening for almost 7 years now where Vac is providing lump sums to soldiers that are ailing ptsd and other mind related issues. Bad idea in my opinion. As well the NVC was designed to save money not help veterans. The only good aspect of Vac and the services they provide is the Voc Rehab. But even then it needs a buffing on the finer points. I can't see too many people getting $100,000 or whatever lump sum and using it wisely. Even people without mind illness have a hard time managing the lump sum awards.

Supreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 14:44

sorry George for yelling. i am under the old act too and fear the new VETs under the new charter will quickly use their lump sum and be in world of hurt when it runs out.

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 13:37

I am not insulted DCHD, in fact I'd be more insulted if you had something to say but did not say anything, you have earned your right to be here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 13:02

I understand your stand on this, you are a true soldier. Equality is a good as it can get not as it should be. I know many Vet's hundreds and not one is in the same situation, true the new veterans lump sum is bull shit and should changed NOW. My generation was on the lucky end I we are fairing prety good. Some of us, NO many of us have had drug and boos problems for years but that monthly check permitted us to start over, the new generation, if they slip that is it. Keep up your good work DCHD but don't yell I can still read better than I hear.

Back to top Go down

I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD Empty I mean NO disrespect to any VET and dont know to or want to know your situation I just want equality among all VETS PERIOD

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:33

Sorry if i offended anyone that was not my intention.

EQUALITY AMONG VETS personal hardship we all now have have that to what degree well only you know that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down