Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for Dennis Manuge, just a little thanks the RCR and Airborne way

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Something for Dennis Manuge, just a little thanks the RCR and Airborne way Empty Re: Something for Dennis Manuge, just a little thanks the RCR and Airborne way

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 15:34

Dennis I will speek to the judge, the questions I have for you are about the jurney. Alsow I will need some info on halifax. Will fry down on the 13 feb. and return on the 15 or 16 that is yet to be confurmed. I think being there we be an honor and a historique moment in the history of vet's in Canada. I alsow hope to have a good discussion on your personnel experience and mine in the mater of living thought this king of experience!

Back to top Go down

Something for Dennis Manuge, just a little thanks the RCR and Airborne way Empty Re: Something for Dennis Manuge, just a little thanks the RCR and Airborne way

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:08

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:41

George don't ask me questions, ask the judge or the legal team...

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 09:32

yup Dennis right in the bull (shit) I've dicided to go to halifax will have a few question for you . Got to go now will be back latter today.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 08:45

We have never spoken before abetterway however, I wish you also peace and happiness.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 08:37

Good morning all.

Acerman we spoke a long time ago, if there was something I could say, to help make this journey we are all part of, less stressful I would.

"At this point in time", I no longer feel I can benefit from or provide any benefit to this kind of conversation.
The accusations thrown around here, in my opinion, are not worthy of an honorable and respectful Veteran.

We all have to live with our decisions and choices we have made, and will make in the future.

Good luck to all you, I hope you will all find some sense of, peace of mind, and soul.

Falling down is a part of life, getting up is living.

Cheers. sunny
John.R

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 08:03

I still have mixed feeling about this case and yes what Teen And K9 have said makes sense and clears up more details on the matter, and that everyone should get professional help come tax time next year.

The lawyers should have been more considerate to the class and explained it better in black and white. They would have caused less panic among the Troops.

But time will tell the tale and I hope it end well

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 07:10

I am done ..Good luck men....enough of this silliness.... Teen i hope you are right with your wise words here...I encourage everyone to write.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Thu 17 Jan 2013, 07:00

http://www.sexyads.com/profiles/acerman1234

could this be acerman, our acerman??? someone who actively seeks to cheat on his partner on a smut site????

same username.....what are the odds?

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:15

Thanks for thous word's, I see you are still on the sorry road but could change one day. Thanks for identifying yourself, at least now I can respect your point of view and exchange with you on even grounds. I know the lerrick's but what is the ONE thing in this deal that bothers you the most?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:15

Respect!

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:04

KyleRCR:

SOLID for:
1. DM
2.GOC
3.MC,lawyers

just not the veterans

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 16:00

Honest, Mr. Acerman, I think you need to read Mr. TeenTitan post, it's actually a solid deal

Back to top Go down

Post by acerman1234 Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:42

"To hell with this acerman he is not a normal guy"
Who...doeth see's more than any abnormal guy
The evil this deal will bring to the ordinary man
Who will only receive a mere grain of sand
From the likes of MC and DM, oh my!
who calls themselves Grand
And so the story goes into history this day,
The "merc" they call Dennis the menace they will say.
The blood money stolen, to feed the hero complex
And to many this deal will be always be perplexed.

acerman1234
acerman1234
acerman1234
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Jan 2013, 15:21

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next