Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1% 4  Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY) Empty Re: 1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

Post by bigrex Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:39

Yes, but $50000 is 5 times the amount that clawed back from Dennis, so compared to what was lost, he is making out better than most of the class that have been zeroed out for decades. Plus Dennis has started another lawsuit for the breach of his personal information, which would not have happened if not for the lawsuit, and that amount will likely dwarf the amount from the lawyers.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

1% 4  Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY) Empty Re: 1% 4 Dennis Manuge- We have 30 DAYS TO D_DAY (DECISION DAY)

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:33

RR thanks for that comment excellent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 12:26

There are no heroes when even your own government fails to recognize the accomplishments of 7,200 gifted warriors who have paved a path of freedom with blood and determination above and beyond the moral code of man generations removed and forward into the future. Each and everyone of us is a hero and yet we can not even unite under our own flag as one. Splitting hairs and asking for this and asking for that will not allow us to be heard let alone understood. We have a law firm that can spend some of the class money and enlist some of the most influential voices of our time to represent us and listen to our stories. Yet not one person has come forward and asked us what we want, not one celebrity not one personality. What the hell are we doing Peter Driscoll, can we not go forward, or are we bound by some ignorant law that tosses our rights and freedoms into a closet. If I had given only 50% as a soldier then I would expect nothing less from our Government, but as it is and always will be I have given more that 100% and you got us this far now take us to the finish line. Yes it is very bold of me to push but if your making 65 million then finish the damn fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 07:21

I sent you a letter lastchanceforfairness tell me your thoughts then I will post here. This is a feel good story 1% for our hero!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:36

great team work gentlemen!
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:26

Give him what you guys and gals feel is right, I'm not part of the class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:14

1 % 4 DENNIS

YES or NO?

Your vote matters! 3 cheers

$887000000.00 Million Tax Dollars Spent
$82000000.00 Million in Interest
$65000000.00 Million For McInnes Cooper
$50000---------Dollars- For Dennis
Something is F##ken wrong here Big Time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:06

Well use your contact, let me know how far you get

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:00

I really believe the Justice has listened to far to many members with legal training. It may do us good to get both a legal written supportive letter and several grass group veterans letters.
Surpeme:
BTW if you are an injured vet you may be in the future entitled to something from Sisip (if you decide to challenge them) so you wouldn't need our approval to write and I think your skill set and military mind would be an asset. Just write and you do not even have to mention to us you did. Fill Justice Barnes with helpful informed wisdom so his decision is based on wide variety of opinions. Sleep time! ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Last edited by Lastchanceforfairness on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 00:11; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Deleted statement)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:51

No that's ok. I will however offer you all the following. I as a Veteran, as an injured Veteran and someone who practices the evil legal system lol I feel if I write the judge with all your concerns as well as praise. Mentioning the various aspects as an outsider but someone who practices and is a Veteran.

If you all would like the above to happen, please let me know in a pm or email. But I will not do this unless the majority want me to.

abcsoflaw@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:44

Supreme:
You told us you were not part of this class action suit but I respect your help here very much. All jokes aside if you join in and support this dream "1% 4 Dennis" and he receives 1%
I will personal buy you an Ipad and a week in Punta Cana! max $1500.00
I am expecting 24 months Retro
NoDuf!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:40

I will need it by feb 8 though. Vacation can wait till April

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:38

Ask the judge for an iPad for me too oh and a week in Punta Cana as well !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:30

TY TY TY TY 1% 4 Dennis is underway!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Jan 2013, 23:26

it will not change anyway and its comming out of the leagal fees anyway but id say 1,000,000 is fair.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum