Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited  - Page 2 Empty Re: What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:55

You will do just great Georges. Good for you. You are going and that says alot.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

What day does the monthly ltd get deposited  - Page 2 Empty Re: What day does the monthly ltd get deposited

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 17:48

I'l be the quet guy, with short hare and the scared face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 16:04

Good for you Georges! But how will I know it is you when the cameras are rolling?

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 16:02

georges great would love to see them.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:51

Finally got my plane tickit's online, I thought I would bust a bubble there for a few minutes but all is well now. I will take a few picture and send them to you all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:38

ya would love to see them gf has to work and from speaking with her well ill say it may not be in my best interest to go on thoes dates lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:18

Make sure you go out for dinner fellas! Take pictures for us at Csat who can't be there in person but are there in thoughts of support and gratitude.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:14

Move fast stay low and don't buss with to fuss. Is court date only the 14 or is it alsow the 15

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:12

LOL. thanks brother, Ace has no case because I have not criminally harassed him or anyone else, he thinks he is getting under my skin, BUT NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

Can't wait to see and meet everyone....regardless of their opinion of the proposed settlement. The more the merrier

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 15:09

KyleRCR I will be in halifax on the 14, looking forward to meet you. I'l stand by you behing Dennis any time!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 13:17

Dennis, Just to let you know, from the other post I have read today, We have your Back! Halifax Police Service, KyleRCR

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:54

no worries buds, anytime man

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 12:50

Thank you, it's for a friend!

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:29

kyle, mine comes in 11 days b4 end month, just count back from the last day, should be this monday

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Fri 18 Jan 2013, 11:27

Usually on or about the 20-22nd of every month.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next