Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some of you make me laugh!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Some of you make me laugh! - Page 2 Empty Re: Some of you make me laugh!

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:50

WOW did someone just BITCH AND WHINE about people bitching and whining???

can you say hypocrite kids?

can you use this word in a sentence???

again WOW!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:38

Hamdford who really care how long you have been doing this or that.

I have shared the good the bad and the ugly on here. I cant go back to the day when this started nor can I say change the things I said good or bad. But i stand behind what I say and if I am corrected or misinformed i make amends for it. If you have things to share or have an opinion do so. But not on the backs of others. You give your support and continue to give support great well done.

But don't try to walk tall over others some people here don't do marches or attend court date. But they are polite and kind to other and help out when others are down and having a bad day that's counts too.

And if they need to getting a bitch or a wine out so be it

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:23

Hamdford why did you wait until now to post?

You had the opportunity to be a true leader and guide/protect/speak out for the men and women too wounded to speak for themselves.

I find it hypocritical of you to speak now when the issue is all but settled. The CSAT, to my knowledge, is the only open forum for veterans to voice their opinions.

Your opening comment would have been appropriate in June/July NOT late January.

I'm not questioning the people you contacted but I am questioning why didn't you, when I asked for people like you, to help others write to their MP, PM, press?

Your timing is inappropriate and very offensive. Your chance to lead has come and gone so your 'sniping' is not wanted.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:17

Hamdford, what makes you think that others haven't been following the issues as closely as you have? Just because you registered in 2009 doesn't mean anything when compared to the amount of posts you have. To me THAT is self centered. I will admit that I did not follow the SISIP clawback that far back, because I was only subject to it when I released in 2006, But since the lawsuit was started, I have followed very closely. I've watched all the hearings, attended both Veteran rallies in Halifax, attended all the news conferences held here in Halifax that I wasn't working. I sat in the courthouse last year.

As far as trying to get the GoC to pony up for the legal fees. Why shouldn't we? If anything, you should have learned from Dennis that the Government has to be forced to do the right thing, and by not fighting, you have become what your post was aimed at, a person that was invisible and only appeared to bitch about things after the fact.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:12

I have PTSD because of plane crash event and I have fear of flight and I am flying down in Febuary! Dennis, the lawyers and needing Vets need our inconditional support and I will be there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:06

agreed hamdford only one problem we where asked to be quiet gag order i believe, now no gag order and some are trying but I guess you knew that since you have been around from the beginning, thanks we should have gone to you first you gotta number valid email we idiots will send our complaints to you

Back to top Go down

I did write my MP, the PM, I was in Ottawa when Dennis asked, I did a radio interview here in Quebec because no media in Quebec would talk about it. I wrote ALL media about the story.
And by the way I dont feel I have to justify anything, If the hat fits...wear it!
Out

Back to top Go down

Hamford, with all due respect, vets here are not critizing the law firm or Dennis or Judge Barnes or Purple Barney for that matter. What I see as being done is a last attempt at getting our voices heard in reference to taxes, penalties and the hot topic of damages before Feb 14, 2013 since there was a gag order placed previously. No one is saying they are not grateful so please stop fixating on that because it detracts from what we are truly trying to get across. It is not all or nothing, there is a midpoint as in all matters of life and we are just trying to establish a happy medium.
Bug Out

Last edited by Bug Out on Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:17; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 24 Jan 2013, 13:02

Hamdford glad to see you have an opinion but I am going to ask you one question...what exactly did you do before May 2012? Did you write letters to the editors? Your MP? The PM? Did you show up in court? Did you send your opinion and input to the lawyers?

Let us know what YOU did before you start slinging acuasations at others. There have been plenty of people like you criticizing the actions of members of CSAT lately and I am getting very tired of it.

So take this as a warning to the rest of the people that think they can come onto the CSAT and sling BS. Tell us what you did first before you criticize!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Some of you make me laugh! - Page 2 Empty Some of you make me laugh!

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 12:58

It's funny how there are not to many posts on here before May 2012 about SISIP...  But after the battle is won and there's a dollar amount oh now poeple speak up and get involved AND BITCH AND WHINE!!!
I have been following this saga since the begining and even before the class. Ombudsman reports, senate commity and report, ect. But we needed support and no won lifted a finger. When Dennis started the class, and he fight hard for it, he asked for support and for vets to show up in court and parlement hill, but a hand full showed up, the rest thought he was a clown.
So what I am saying is, it's easy to judge and think we are getting screwed, but where were you when we needed you? Where would you be today if it had not been for Dennis?  No money would be in sight and we would still be really screwed.
You guys really think you can get what is howed to you and get even? no lawyer fees? HELLO!!!! SELF CENTERED!!!
A little something is better then a big 0.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2