Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against!

2 posters

Go down

Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against! Empty Re: Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against!

Post by Guest Tue 05 Feb 2013, 10:51

I've contacted TVA it's a quebec news station. They seem inerrested they will call me back. I think france coverage could be good.

Back to top Go down

Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against! Empty Re: Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against!

Post by ceedee Tue 05 Feb 2013, 08:06

i just sent something on facebooko ctv morning live, asked them were they going to cover it

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 04 Feb 2013, 15:50

where is she Halifax or elswhere?

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 15:10

bigrex, DCHD, dj691000, Greatfoot, meathead, mfors2222, Newfie, NSblackgold, peep, propat, Proudtele, Rags, Recon031, Redfisher1, sabrelove, Vall2012 all of you ...write or forward your opinions to Shirlee

Back to top Go down

Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against! Empty Shirlee.Engel@globalnews.ca - I encourage you to inform the media too- Shirlee is a Huge supporter of Veterans send copies of your letters to her and explain why..Media support will help you get your message out ...in favor or against!

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 14:01

Shirlee Engel
Ottawa Correspondent
Global National with Dawna Friesen
Ask her to forward it to her contacts ......time is short lets get the real picture out.....

Send email copy of your letters.

WRITE whatever you Wish- Speak whatever you Wish to SAY! (Positive OR Negative we have Rights use them!)

Come the 15th its too late to formally say thank you and/or complain!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down