Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news

Go down

Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news Empty Re: Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:06

This is all part of the big machine's master plan. (not the lawyers, but the goc)

Build us up, build us up, build us up, hit us with a crushing delay, albeit only a week or so, but our morale will be smashed, and then smack us with the crappy deal, but we will be so broken that we'll take it, "Please, sir, may I have some more?"

This is psychological warfare the goc is playing at, and they got some good noodle-docs in their corner to bend us with.

There is nothing random about this.

Back to top Go down

Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news Empty Re: Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:01

DCHD, your right, I asked that question? Where the fuck is the media on this? This is a 2 billion dollar deal and nothing, not going to fly, I have been posting and complaining but if they give no info tomorrow and I and everyone of you is paying big bucks for legal fees that is BS, we are entitled to an update, shove the gag order, Peter if your watching you know everything about this case, all the details, but we who it effects know jack shit, in all fairness I request that you release as a matter of fairness at the very least the rates and general details of the settlement, it's been long enough , we have built up to this moment, and deserve this at the very least!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:39

lets hope when they do the real math with the real numbers they will know what this deal really is.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:35

Yes but most have already calculated their win fall and the greed of money will wash away what was lost and or stolen from them. And the few will be shaking their heads and say we lost.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:26

good words k9 i really dont think we can get a great deal out of a negotiated settlement i think and hope we can get a ok one.but yes in the past thee days i have guessed at details in the deal that were positive since moast of the others saying the deal is this and lawyer fees are that were so dam depressing so i did break down and throw out some positive BS to counter the other BS.i do appoligise for that as positive BS is still BS.that being said if you like the deal i hope you still wright the judge as the angryest can be the loudest so i hope the judge gets to here from each and every one of us pro ore con.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:24

I asked before but how will peter be transmitting all the pertinent information to us? These means or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:17

Further to what K9 has posted, I don't think the goc is going to roll out the band wagon about how great a deal this is until they get our reaction. It would look really bad on them, egg on their face so to speak, if they cha-cha'd this deal as the mother of all deals and then find out we're screaming bloody murder. Goc will wait until they get a feel for our mood before they go on about how great they are, all chuffed up running around patting each other on the back.
Standby for the spin, after we get eyes on the objective.

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:08

Almost everyone are assuming that the deal will be great and are already asking when the money will be delivered, abdication, till the deal is on the table, I stand by to know if I will go with it or write my letter to the Judge. So far, not much was said that gives me shivers, interest rates, back time and tx penalties are less then the minimum to get, no lawyers fees and no damages as to be remedied diffrently so I'm waiting, so should you!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news Empty Where is all the Media attention for tomorrow this should be national news

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 15:48

How come we are not hearing about any news on this subject on the TV or any media.

Maybe the deals not that great you think if it was great for VET's they would want a lot exposure for GOC and Lawyers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down