Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD

Go down

I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD Empty Re: I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:38

their is nothing to say that sparrow but the judge may be able to do something about this.

propat

Back to top Go down

I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD Empty Re: I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:29

propat wrote:ahhh there we go resonable aplication of the tax rules love that rags i guess you know thats my biggie.no at 5 years it will not hurt me that much not to have my request for taxpayer relife accepted however thoes that lost large ammounts over say 15-20 years they are gonna get hammered.

propat

propat, and who is to say any of us get the Undue Hardship application approved from CRA. It is my understand that it is not a guarantee that we will be approved individually. Even as a group may be a long shot.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 17:37

oldvet im with ya on the leagal but for thoes that have been effected the moast by this clawback,financially speaking,the big monthly payment many year guys.the effect of the leagal fees on the whole let alone going forward will pale in comparrison to the tax penelties.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 17:26

Propat, this is crazy 7.5 % for future payments........ perhaps the government/SISIP will pay us up until 65 to cover these fee's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 16:13

ahhh there we go resonable aplication of the tax rules love that rags i guess you know thats my biggie.no at 5 years it will not hurt me that much not to have my request for taxpayer relife accepted however thoes that lost large ammounts over say 15-20 years they are gonna get hammered.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Mon 04 Feb 2013, 16:05

Oh Im going to be heard. 3 key points I will speak to.
1 - why I and many other vets are excluded from the class when we actually are the class after the total handicapped wounded in action soldier are counted first.
2 - Request GOV pay all or some of legal and detail reasonable legal fee
3 - Request Judge comment as he cant change the tax issue but comment on the need for reasonable application of the tax rules.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 16:01

Shirlee.Engel@globalnews. ca (no spaces)

Back to top Go down

I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD Empty I JUST WANT EVERY VET'S VOICE HEARD .....THE GOOD THE BAD THE HAPPY AND SAD

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 15:53

THAT IS A FAIR COUNTRY WHEN WE ALL HAVE OUR SAY....AND A RIGHTEOUS UNBIASED JUDGES RULES ON THE FACTS

17.83% OR 65,000,000.00 FOR MCINNES COOPER  IS TOO MUCH FOR DISABLED VETERANS TO PAY . IT OUR MINIMAL QUALITY OF LIFE THAT SUFFERS IF WE DO!

GIVE THEM 7,5% BUT CAPPED IT AT 20 MILLION , GIVE DENNIS 1 MILLION, AND DO NOT F##K THE VETERANS WITH 60% LOSSES!

WHAT IS SO UNFAIR ABOUT THAT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING IS!

We so need this over!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down