Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

+4
pteadams2002
Teentitan
peep
bigrex
8 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by pteadams2002 Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:55

Ha, Ha , Ha . you guys are the best. I'm cancelling my cable service.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! Empty Re: Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy!

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:54

Holy Cow, Sparrow, did my iPhone snap that picture of me, Dennis , here's proof , I need a vision

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:53

Sparrow, Dennis is enroute to the Hamilton legion, I told him Peter was here. We're going to corner him and offer him a tour of the steel mills and free legion drinks, how could he resist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:51

My precious.......................................Millions and Millions...We paid this law firm minimum of 25-100 million dollar Peter said we got a very very very good deal and our families will be happy! Frodo

Looks like Colzula
SORRY THE PIC IS 30% LARGER THAN IT SHOULD BE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:49

I am in labor, every time I hear sisip , I crawl into a corner and start mumbling something in a ancient language staring at a picture of my great great great great grand father, frodo, whoses gold ring I had to pawn to pay rent because I was zero sum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:46

How can Dennis leak something Nav, he isn't even on csat right now silly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:44

The minute I put on those CF brown sandals from the 1960s, Propat , I had no shame,
Dennis, leak something, and I will donate Dragon voice recognition software, to Propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Dec 2012, 19:42

Breath in, breath out, interest rates in , interest rates out, Dennis , just wondering if you would deprive the 500 men at the Hamilton legion who are watching this as I speak, they have all said they would not think any less of you if you leaked just a drop, you know good to the last drop, if not we are all waiting for our neighbourhood dealer to drop by our Valium shipment, try explaining vac paperwork to him and actually getting him to sign a receipt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next