Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With your doctors Persmisions...I am asking for all Disabled Veterans

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

With your doctors Persmisions...I am asking for all Disabled Veterans Empty Re: With your doctors Persmisions...I am asking for all Disabled Veterans

Post by dennismanuge Wed 06 Feb 2013, 22:28

ham
I knew you'd be there, you always are and have always been....see you soon my brother

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

With your doctors Persmisions...I am asking for all Disabled Veterans Empty Re: With your doctors Persmisions...I am asking for all Disabled Veterans

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:20

oh I know who Dennis is.
Just answering his earlier post

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:06

Dan glad u are coming- but iam not Dennis ...Jack is the name!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 19:03

Once again Dennis I will be there! Smile
Fear of flight, but i will be there. Fear of crowd, but i will be there.
On drugs... for sure, but i will be there.
But it would be ironic if more poeple would show up against the settlement then all the other dates... no not ironic.. sad

Dan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 16:11

Thanks Dennis, I to think that to many hide behind there screens and talk load, Myname is ther for all to see,you know how your talking to and if u do not google my name! I do not mind to talk the talk, be we must all walk the walk. I did not invent that some old grunt did, guess the old man was right. I will while in halifax try to post the latest on this forum, even send a few picture if I can figure it out. Manyof you can not make it fr medical reasons or work related reasons and I think you should be kept up to date! I hope that thous how can will come. Do not worry about your name going public they can not claw it back or take it away. Sorry for last night ??%??&&?%? brain got personnel again Vall2012 I always reected you and still do, we had some ruf times but you where always there when it was the time. The men really appriciated you funny side and if you did not know, they always did extras when you were there. Sorry I got personnel I think you can understand you always have.

Back to top Go down

Post by dennismanuge Wed 06 Feb 2013, 15:37

I really hope you folks and history proves me wrong, but it will not happen. There will be disabled veterans there for sure, but there has never been a show of force like I had pleaded for , for many years prior to court, or any decisions...

Man do I hope I am wrong on this, it sure would be nice,
3 veterans at original certification hearing, possibly four
no veterans at Fed Court of Appeals
maybe 5 at the supreme court hearing

People are afraid there name might get out perhaps, not well enough, but that hardly holds water according to bigrex theory on who constitutes the make up of the class....there shouldn't be that many unable to travel, unless of course it is a financial issue

I am not holding my breath as had folks sshown up in the past we would have not had to go through much of the legal process at all and would have had far more position of power with a show of force

Good luck and I look forward to seeing who does make it

D

dennismanuge
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2012-12-04

http://leavenovetbehind.ca/home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:26

lol @ Final

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:25

If RR shows up all women will have hot flashes! Even with HormoneReplacement!
Now if we could only get "_____" to arrive some would have volancanic eruptions!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:25

No man wants to touch that subject I see Wink lol
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:21

Should I not take my Hormone Replacement Therapy pills for hot flashes? Very Happy
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 14:19

Your a Grunt RR .....wide angle lens to deal with ego are part of the Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:47

Do they have wide angle lens, my ego might get in the way

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:36

well it would be a good show of force, if the number r high for attending lol

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:35

this idea isnt working Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 10:13

just remember to twich alot when in front of camera

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next