Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL DISABLED RCMP VETERANS, POLICE SERVICES VETERANS NEED TO READ THIS ABOUT "ROCK THE HILL 2014

Go down

ALL DISABLED RCMP VETERANS, POLICE SERVICES VETERANS NEED TO READ THIS  ABOUT "ROCK THE HILL 2014 Empty ALL DISABLED RCMP VETERANS, POLICE SERVICES VETERANS NEED TO READ THIS ABOUT "ROCK THE HILL 2014

Post by Guest Thu 27 Mar 2014, 10:17

The most important event for veterans to make a clear statement to the Harper Government about their callus attitude towards all Veterans/disabled Veterans. All RCMP Vets and Police Services Vets who served on mission with the RCMP we need to make our voices heard by joining our Military brothers and sisters at this event on June 4, 2014. Lets help " ROCK THE HILL 2014"!!!

. This message goes out to all Military, RCMP, Police Services Veterans (who served in the Canadian military or had been deployed with the RCMP on mission as well as any who supports disabled veterans rights. The invite is also open to those who support disabled veterans in their struggle of proper treatment and respect.  This is of course a peaceful event on Parliament Hill i.e. peaceful assembly and freedom of speech guaranteed under the Charter of Rights.

Police Services officers who served on mission at the request of the Federal Government like the RCMP are in fact legitimate veterans under the definition as stated in the Department Of Vterans Affairs Act. I posted the rational on the Veteranvoice.info site on the CSAT Forum about this. It speaks the truth and is why as many RCMP and Police Services vets should attend the ROCK THE HILL 2014 event organized by Rob Gallant. I do believe this will be the largest gathering of veterans/ disabled veterans since the First World War.  

If there is any event to attend its this one because we need to be seen standing united and in numbers with the Military Veterans. If you know anyone who would be interested in attending 'ROCK THE HILL 2014" go to the facebook page (link is below)  and let Rob Gallant who is organizing this know you are going to be there. I will with bells on. Spread the word and lets really make our presence known by coming out on June 4th, 2014 and uniting with our fellow veterans.  Lets do this because now is the time especially with the election in 2015.  Spread the word.  

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152237904866233&set=gm.259489090878518&type=1

Hope to meet you on June 4. 2014 on the Hill.

Thanks Eric

Back to top Go down