Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST

Go down

SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST Empty Re: SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST

Post by ceedee Wed 06 Feb 2013, 13:47

lol true my friend, how r things man

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST Empty Re: SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 12:17

thanks CEEDEE just in and out looking for viable taxation and legal implications for next year and still seeing nothing has changed, I agree with BadAssGrunt, seems things have turned full coat here, everyone still getting happy and insulted at the same time, seems like a joke at times. But hey what do you want for free right

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Wed 06 Feb 2013, 12:03

wb robbie

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 12:00

Whoooooahaaaaaaaa jumper welcome aboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:58

I WAS THERE LICKING MY WOUNDS ROBBIRROYAL YOU KNOW ME FROM WAY BACK

AB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:56

Hard Ass Grunt that could be so many people I enjoyed that reminds of the good ole days in the coffee shop

Back to top Go down

SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST Empty SORRY TROOPS , BUT I CANNOT DO IT , I HAVE BEEN DUPED BY THE BEST

Post by Guest Wed 06 Feb 2013, 11:52

I have to look in the mirror & ask myself did i do all that i could to help these Disabled Veterans , but i can't

I wish i could tell Peter i think he is way over the line req. $ 65 MILLION , but i can't

I wish i could just be like everyone else on here & voice my REAL CONCERNS , but i can't

I wish i could have seen & not accepted Peters song & dance , but i did

I wish i would have stood up for the troops & not be Peters puppetteer , but i can't

I wish it were over & go away , but it won't

I wish i could look into the mirror & see the hurt on those faces because i won't stand up for them , but i can't  

I am .................................

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down