Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck

Go down

Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck Empty Re: Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 18:27

It's the old lawyer's dodge...the legal two-step.

Back to top Go down

Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck Empty Re: Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 17:32

I had a reply back from MC around 4 (EST) and here is what they replied:

Leave No Vet Behind: We have not received any information on the claims processed yet. We will post when we receive that information.

I was told Friday by MC that the app would be updated by Monday evening. I don't know what is going on.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 16:40

Hey ole vet this is by far the longest and most time consuming in-flight dressing race track I have even endured brother, back at ya airborne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 30 Sep 2013, 14:10

its 11;08 here on the coast...nothing yet...holy crap the wait is killing me. How long to get a purolator package to the coast? 5 days perhaps? GRRR.
Sap

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 12:52

Good job Widow of Veteran, thanks for asking those questions, and updating us. Let's hope things move fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 12:46

I ask MC on LNVB last Friday, when would the app be updated and when would we find out the amount of claims and they answered that the app would be updated by Monday evening but that the priority was to send the cheques.
I ask again this morning, close to 3 hours ago for confirmation and still waiting for a reply. As soon as they answer.....I will post here.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:21

must be updating list, I put in my info with no response.  You still waiting Robbie? it feels like I've been race tracking for 6 months, full kit......AIRBORNE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:07

you nut lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:04

Or better still, yell out the front door, Where the frack is my money!

Back to top Go down

Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck Empty Say a little Prayer for today troops Good Luck

Post by Guest Mon 30 Sep 2013, 10:02

Ár n-Athair

Ár n-Athair atá ar neamh,
Go naofar d'ainim,
Go dtagfadh do ríocht,
Go ndéantar do thoil ar an talamh
mar a dhéantar ar neamh.
Ár n-arán laethúil tabhair dúinn inniu,
agus maith dúinn ár bhfiacha
mar a mhaithimidne dár bhféichiúna féin
(Ach ná lig sinn i gcathú,
ach saor sinn ó olc,)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down