Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by Guest Fri 11 Oct 2013, 06:53

Wow, very strange. Keep on top of it and god luck

Back to top Go down

Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read Empty Re: Classy Organization SISIP seriously troops a must read

Post by turbo Fri 11 Oct 2013, 04:08

The never asked me for anything and i havent worked since the day i got out of military they cut me off sisip in aug 98 to this day i dont have. Clue why my sisip stopped.

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 17:25

Turbo, why did they say you worked? Did they ask you for any CCRA assessments for those years? Were you zero sum and they just took a guess at things?

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Thu 10 Oct 2013, 17:04

Some hugh cheque lol i was wondering why i was in for a big surprise lol what the hell did i need a financial advisor.for .

turbo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Thu 10 Oct 2013, 17:02

When i called sisip in august i spokebto a miss carver she said that i owed them 2894'34 dollars and it would be removed from my refund. Well i know how much my pension from sept 94 to aug 98 they said all the pension they took from me was 2894'00 for four years at 10% lol not even close plus i called and asked what the hell happened, answer u worked all those years like hell i did now i have to go to cra get my income tax forms for four years and request from veterans a copy of how much my pension was each year. I drove sixteen hours to deposit a cheque not even worth the drive to canada and best laugh my bank is holding full amount of that hugh cheque till the 18 of oct. What a great two days only other thing that could go wrong is i drop dead .

turbo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 14:00

Turbo, I thought all debts to sisip were erased due to the lawsuit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 10 Oct 2013, 14:00

Wife of Sapper, beautiful children , you did a great job, now squeeze Sapp for some of that Mother load and head to the mall, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by turbo Thu 10 Oct 2013, 12:07

Yup sisip is really classy they used the amount of what I owed them not what they took off of me lol
Another one for arbitration

turbo
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 10 Oct 2013, 11:44

Nav: That is a photo of our 2 wonderful kids dressed up in their Ukrainian garb for Malanka celebrations.
Wife of Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:43

Yes I am. Thank You I will have learned to take it as it comes it's tough some days but I'm doing it. Thanks again.
CHIMO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:37

Hey, Sap, is that picture of you and your wife, you look so young , how could you have 50 years of retro looking like your in highschool, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 09 Oct 2013, 12:36

Oceanspirit...you are a sapper aren't you?
Take care of your self. One day at a time. Remember, you are an original and no one has walked in your combat boots. We all have our own story and now yours is about healing. Your story, you write it. Hold-fast...out.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 09 Oct 2013, 02:05

I'm dreaming of the day in the not too distant future feeling all of your serial released pressure of the start to healing all over again. I was surprised at the sudden change in me and return of the PTSD At least I now known how to deal and it's. Not The the suck it up Dr.Savard told me I had to do" Suck it up if I send you to a phyc and you will have that on your career for life" I fell for the suck it up Big boy for 20 years. Now I can get control Breath Breath. I'm going to be OK!! SmileSmile
And I want to thank you all for being here..
CHIMO!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 09 Oct 2013, 00:17

I know what you mean...my right arm is tied on to my thoracic spine with loops of dacron...hurts to breathe...
and carrying that cheque...my wife had no problem. I only got to keep the monies after the decimal. $.05 Sad
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 15:43

Sapper, two major back surgeries so that stretching thing difficult but the goal (licking one's nuts) is good enough that i will endeavour to try my best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next