Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST

Go down

Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday  Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST Empty Re: Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:57

Thanks Medic, great link.

Back to top Go down

Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday  Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST Empty Re: Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:52

I can't take credit for the find though Rags, a valued friend advised me of this venue.

Call them Rags first think in the morning perhaps. I also added their emails maybe they will get back to you with a response this evening.
I hope everyone calls and at least a few get through the phone lines.
Sparrow

Last edited by SPARROW. on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:58; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:50

Cool, Great find Sparrow. id love to be on wonder if they take sit in studio guy.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:46

Thanks Rags, I just added that itty bitty detail to original posts. Embarassed
Sparrow
my wings have been fluttering all over the place lately so sorry about that

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:38

Guess when is good question? tomorrow?

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday  Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST Empty Maritme Morning With Jordan Morgan Live Call In Radio Talk Show on Friday Feb 8th at 10:30-10:45 EST

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 17:28

Maritime Morning Show is live, offering listeners the opportunity to engage with the issues and challenge the people who are at the centre of today's top stories. Real-time social media...Maritime Morning with Jordi Morgan, 8:30am until noon in Halifax on News 95.7 and 10 until noon in Moncton on News 91.9 and Saint John on News 88.9.
To phone into the show: 1-902-405-6000 or 1-877-801-8255

Make sure to call a few minutes in advance to get into the que first.

I hope that the well versed csat members take this opportunity to call into the live radio talk show and discuss your thoughts and opinions lending a voice to the cause. I will try to call in however, it would also be wonderful to have others call in as well and lets hope one of us gets through and is in a position to educate the public.

Maritime Morning with Jordi Morgan Email: Jordi Morgan:  jordi.morgan@rci.rogers.com
Producer: Meghan Groff:  Toll Free: 1-877-801-8255  meghan.groff@rci.rogers.com
Follow on twitter @maritimemorning

https://www.facebook.com/maritimemorningwithjordimorgan#!/messages/maritimemorningwithjordimorgan

I sent a copy of my letter to the media and a copy of letter to Justice Barnes in an email to Mr. Jordi Morgan.
Please send yours as well and also message a copy to the facebook page attached.

I JUST SENT IN AN EMAIL TO THE PRODUCER THAT THERE WOULD BE VETS CALLING IN TOMORROW SO DON'T LET SPARROW DOWN BOYS!

Last edited by SPARROW. on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 18:25; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down