Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy

2 posters

Go down

CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy  Empty Re: CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:47

Lucky for you I took my meds this am......lol Smile

Back to top Go down

CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy  Empty Re: CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:44

Re: CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy

by Medic Today at 09:36

This one Medic just above in this topic...I could not paste it as I don't have the privledges...sorry I am all over the place today....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:37

CBC Radio One Halifax - High CBC Radio One broadcast from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
[b] On iTunes (in news radio sub-cat) live, if you can listen live (if you can't get CBC One on your radio

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 14:33

Hi Sparrow, Thread? from where? lol really you lost me Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:50

thanks Medic.....you are our go to guy for links... Razz could you post in latest thread on Rex Murphy, I don't have permssion to post external links. Must be something I said Shocked
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:47

(no spaces) http ://ww w.cbc.ca/checkup/ contact/

Go to Home page and then Contack link....copy paste your letter however limited space provided or leave a note to Rex Murphy advising of upcoming hearing. Hopefully if we all do this we may get some air time before the 14th. I sent mine already....or just go to CBC Rex Murphy as my link does not want to post...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:33

Will do right now then Rags. Considered it done and lets hope we get some contact from producer in return. Will update if I do.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:31

Sparrow,
Thats great but Rex does each show on a subject. So we need to send a letter to producer to ask for subject to be talked about . You appear to be a good PR prson so why not do that. Also with the radio stations you hook up other day. Ask Producers to ad the subject to the show.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:50

Unfortunately Rags, being away from csat yesterday I was able to do some research and this was only discovered late in the afternoon. I put it out there in case anyone thought they would take a chance and call in. Stranger things have happened and you never know if one gets through the telephone que or not and one may get lucky. Platonically speaking of course, my new disclaimer Razz
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:48

Rage we should just head into fred fm and tell them we want air time brother lol

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Sun 10 Feb 2013, 10:37

Great show Sparrow good info

With all that said have we sent a request to have this topic on the radio? Producers need to know we have a topic they pick one usually a few weeks in advance so research can be done so Rex has crib notes.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy  Empty CBC Radio Call In Show Sunday Cross Country In An Hour Radio Show With Rex Murphy

Post by Guest Sat 09 Feb 2013, 20:34

Cross Country Check Up with Rex Murphy from CBC News

Airtimes: Sundays at 1 p.m. PT, 2 p.m. MT, 3 p.m. CT, 4 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. AT and 5:30 p.m. NT

1-888-416-8333

http    ://ww   w.cbc.ca/checkup/   contact/   (no spaces)

About the Show

Cross Country Checkup is Canada's only national open-line radio program, broadcast live across Canada every Sunday afternoon on CBC Radio One, on Sirius satellite radio channel 159, and around the world on the Internet.

Each week broadcaster and writer Rex Murphy presides over a lively discussion on an issue of national interest or importance, and invites listeners to call in with their opinions and thoughts.

Checkup is a Canadian tradition. We have been on the air most Sundays for 47 years. The program was first broadcast May 16, 1965, during the bitter debate over whether there should be a national publicly-funded health-care system (hence the somewhat medical name of the show!).

See: The history of the birth of Cross Country Checkup

It has proven to be a mainstay in CBC Radio's mandate to reflect Canada to all Canadians. More than half-a-million listeners tune in every Sunday afternoon to hear a lively exchange of ideas between callers and invited guests, and a broad cross-section of opinion on the topic of the day. On average, 5,000 to 10,000 people attempt to call the program during the broadcast to join the discussion.

Toll-free number (during the broadcast only):
1-888-416-8333

Send us your views by using the Contact Form

E-mail is monitored during the program and Rex will read several messages throughout the show. Please put the topic in the subject line of your message, and include your name and location at the end.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down