Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Do you think cheques will be sent out?

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

When Do you think cheques will be sent out? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do you think cheques will be sent out?

Post by peep Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:09

ha ha ha oh ha ha ha. Oh sorry its 30C here and with the moisture in the air I can finally wiggle again.

SISIP will send checks based on all the personals claim that has all the i's and T's crossed. All the red tape completed and everything is in order.

If you are not sure, oldvet, phone your case manager and make sure she wants nothing more and that everything is in order.

Sorry sparrow was laughing at the system and not you Wink
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

When Do you think cheques will be sent out? - Page 2 Empty Re: When Do you think cheques will be sent out?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:07

No worries oldvet, as for the cheques, I think that Sisip will act in good faith in conjunction with the legal team and get the funds to the vets in a timely manner sooner rather than later. That much I do believe is in the cards.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

When Do you think cheques will be sent out? - Page 2 Empty When Do you think cheques will be sent out?

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:03

What priority do you all think cheques will be sent out? I am a zero sum. Hoping to have this whole ordeal done with. P.S thanks Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2