Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone?

Go down

What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone? Empty Re: What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone?

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:10

I am so relieved, we have you, and others, there to voice our concerns Rags, God Bless you!

Back to top Go down

What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone? Empty Re: What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone?

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:02

I will be there reading my points so no vet is left behind. I will also in my intro statement comment on all the vets who would have been here and sent letters but due the nature of their injuries the ability to deal with and present themselves is difficult, ie PTSD being a key factor. The judge has to be aware that many who would have voiced concern but did not or even spoke on this subject cant bring themselves to even visit this site let alone be in Halifax.
There are only 500 people of 7500 on this site it is a key factor.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:57

I think its too late to address this situation, only to tell the Judge if he comments, on why so few Vets are attending, there may well be many situations, wether financial, distance, disability, or other , that make it difficult to attend. That is why I think he will also give great weight to letters, after all , this case is about persons of Disability, and some if not most of us depend greatly, on others for help, in certain areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:45

Can it hurt to cut and paste and email?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:43

I dont think MC cares , We have been left out. And its my feeling they want to keep it this way. for whatever reasons. They may feel is best for the class i suppose. I think It would be a waste of time and effort reaching out ot MC. their agenda is clear in my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:34

I would hope call of duty you follow this statement up with a letter to McInnes Cooper this is an interesting fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:40

I think quite a few Vets who have severe PTSD like myself, avoid situations like that in halifax, wether its because we may not be able to control our anger , or just have become anti- social or other reasons that peoplle will not devulge. that is why I was hoping other ways for us to communicate to the Judge, other then letters were an option, Maybe a comment to the Judge as to why a certain group of the class may not be there is due to they're Disability, and no way reflects, the turn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:02

and how many will be reading letters to the judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 08:59

About 10 of us are going, that's about 0.01 percent, the judge will be impresed

Back to top Go down

What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone? Empty What is the final head count of those going to halifax anyone?

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 22:08

anyone know for sure who is going? also who has a letter they are reading to the judge?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down