Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax 1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS

Go down

GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax  1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS  Empty Re: GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax 1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS

Post by Rags Tue 12 Feb 2013, 12:46

Guys don't wast time on trolls that have no understanding of the law or what we are trying to achieve here. I have heard nothing but shit from these idiots and no facts to help build the confidence of the situation be it pro or con.
I have been wrong on a few points on this site people have corrected me I have done the research said I was wrong and corrected my position. That is what this site is about best information best knowledge so all 7500 are very well informed. You trolling idiotic uneducated slams and doubts as to loyalty of those that are working hard to make the deal better for all vets need to rethink who they are. Sounds to many like many who have never closed with the enemy on a battle field type of person to let a wrong go by, or worse leave a vet behind just like they would have left a wounded soldier behind as they scurried for cover to save themselves.

Dont slam people who are working for a better result. Help them! If you have a piece of information that shows they are wrong say it everyone of them will reflect on it and change direction if needed.

I salute all who have been logically critical of me or others on this site. Those that just through insults and garbage with no logic just there small idle minds can dine in hell. I have more compassion for the enemy I dispatched to the nether regions then I have for you.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax  1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS  Empty Re: GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax 1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:37

after doing some reserch ive figured the calculation would be aprox average annual bank prime plus 2% compounded.but if they gave you the calculation we shure would love to here it as it seemes to be a closely guarded secret.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:33

well i called 20 times already but got no real answers.call and a few others made many calls as well with about the same result.

propat

Back to top Go down

GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax  1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS  Empty call CRA 1-800-959-8281

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 11:24

You people need to call CRA 1-800-959-8281- get the real facts about this Deemed Tax ...You will be happier than you are now ....I do not want to enter a conversation about it but call and explain your situation.
After that conversation with RC you will see that the vast majority of us will suffer a 50-62% lost. (legal fees and taxes)
Please Call !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:30

Yes agreed COD and Propat, ALSO anyone getting retro longer than 5 years will definitely be impacted harder on the deemed tax as per COD's example 10 years plus gets nailed 143% deemed tax>>>>>>>>> in excess of regular tax <<<<<<<<<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:23

i agree with call thats 24000.00.so anybody getting less will likely have a smaller tax % deducted anybody getting more will likely have a larger tax % taken off.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:44

your situation is better than alot of others, and is not reflective of the whole class. your example is unique to you and in no way confirms the mechanism of Deemed taxes in this deal.

And you wonder why so many people love this deal , they have no clue about how the taxes will affect them, or they just like theyre own situation.

Last edited by Call of Duty on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Back to top Go down

GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax  1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS  Empty GET IN YOUR CAR SET THE GPS FOR WTCC Halifax 1800 Argyle Street Halifax, NS

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:34

DO NOT MAKE UP EXCUSES:

40% IS STILL BETTER THAN NOTHING!

Support Refs:

MY TAXES FOR 2013:

1000 per month X 24 Month = $24000.00
legal fees- 17.83%----------------$4279.00
Taxes ------42.01%---------------$10080.00
Total --------59.84%---------------$9641.00

If we are allow to deducted the legal fees that will balance out the Deemed taxed Calculation

NO ONE BE UNDER ANY ILLUSION YOUR ABOUT TO SCREWED OUT OF 60% OF THE MONEY YOU ARE ENTITLED TOO!

ENJOY THE WINE AND CHEESE CELEBRATIONS ON 14TH FEB -SMILE AND SAY THANK YOU DENNIS HERE IS YOUR CHEQUE FOR $50,000,THANK YOU PETER HERE IS YOUR CHEQUE FOR $ 65,000,000.00 (PAID DIRECTLY OUT OF THE POCKETS OF DISABLED VETERANS)
STRANGE AS IT MAY SEEM I AM ENJOYING BEING SCREWED 100% OF ZERO IS STILL 0....I SO AGREE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down