Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised

2 posters

Go down

Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised Empty Re: Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 18:04

no just worked with some real nuts some i think citafiable lol.we got guys to bring us a 24 of walnut crunches (the world only balistic donught)back with them off their tour leave.they even survived the trips to africa when chockolate bars were reduced to soupe.man they taste sooo good and work better in your flack jacket than a ceramic plate i think they could even survive a nuclear blast lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised Empty Re: Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:58

Seems like Propat had an IN lol bugger lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:56

Robert's rocks we use to get guys going to halifax to bring some back to gagetown they are still good cold lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:56

gee, wish I tried Roberts, but sadly, never made it dartmouth GRUNT you know RCR lol

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:50

Are you talking about Grecko, Call? They were good, but not anyway near a Robert's donair in Dartmouth. Their large was the size of a football and was still only around 10 bucks. I remember when I lived on ship, someone would pick one up, sit it in the Settee area of the mess and everyone would just grab a fork and eat away. Made for some fun, but very stinking, nights watching Hockey, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:44

OMG Donair drooling atm, loved those when I was in Gagetown. the Donair shop in Oromocto, got most of my pay lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:34

i watch the news 3 times a day everyday, ctv atlantic, ya i know i need a life, hoever i mite of seem it 3 times sence xmas,

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:33

Same here Sparrow, land AC at 4pm, now at the Lord Nelson and ordered a lage Donair! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:18

I had room service do you think McInnes Cooper would mind that I put it on his tab? Razz ...Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:15

That is true, nobody cares , just care about there own life. I hope to hear your updates Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised Empty Don't Shoot the Sparrow but.......Just Providing Updates as Promised

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:02

I watched the CBC News Halifax at 5 pm and 5:30 editions. No news at all regarding Veterans nor the upcoming Canadian monumental proceedings with Justice Barnes. One would conclude we are a non issue on the news media radar.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down