Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who believes this is a done deal?

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Who believes this is a done deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who believes this is a done deal?

Post by Rags Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:06

I have not been on site till now but if K9 posts something on a technical detail you all should listen as he was a spectacular speaker had his shit wired right tight and had the Judge very concentrated on the issue he was arguing.

The points he argued about on this site with people was very well delivered to the judge and the Judge listened and asked good questions. So to all who were critical in a nasty way like they knew what was going on and or the law you in relation to what K9 said on this site you were wrong . This site and all the 7500 vets and vets to come in the future owe K9 a thank you. Notwithstanding we have already all thanked Dennis and MC my point is specific to the trolls who were nasty to K9.

Rags

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Who believes this is a done deal? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who believes this is a done deal?

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 15:04

Thanks rags for helping!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:53

I have allot to say and post on conduct of court and details of what was said by judge and in relation to what he was asking or challenging. Furthormore there was allot said by lawyers and people and the letters hasd a huge impact. But I'm at a lose for were to start as the trolls and shit stirrs will not let reasonable information flow.

Many things have occurred allot of good some disappointing but reasonable under current conditions.

The court is unfolding exactly as I explained last week so site back and wait a little and dont jump people.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wife of a Veteran Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:51

Last edited by Wife of a Veteran on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 20:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

Wife of a Veteran
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:50

Fuck you, Rags, really everything I have read from the court room has proved you complete and utterly wrong, looks good on you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:48

Navrat
Im back from Court I did not see you there. Maybe you need to defer to those that were there and have heard and more importantly understand what is going on.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 14:21

No done deal yet! Just more weeks or months of delays. Typical typical typical. I guess this is what happens when you deal with the Devil.

Signed

Frustrated beyond all beleif! He looses it, a flurry to the solar plexus and an uppercut to the jowls and he is out. Then I ask him hows that for a further delay! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:17

well let's just say I will paying in advance 10 years of money my family could of had and I will be long gone and collecting nothing. The Law firm knows my case. But I still have to pay 7.5% in advance to age 65. I have moral issues with that request.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 09:12

ya bigrex i here ya i was hopeing something could have been done about the tax penelties and leagal fees but maybe a little something might happen.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:58

That what I believe, when the GOC has the power to change the rules, it's lucky we got what we did. I believe the legal fees are out of whack and something should be done , even if not covered, for sure lowered . Today will tell

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 15 Feb 2013, 08:55

I still say that this is NOT the fairest deal possible, but it is the fairest one that the government would ever give us. given their record against Veterans.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:14

It is a fair offer and we are fortunate to have what we will be receiving and based on what I learned today NO VET WILL BE LEFT BEHIND and there will be independant administrator to work with....so rest easy it is almost at completion.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:11

Well at least their were no killer midgets.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:10

How can I have valentines when I am down in hotel lobby on csat Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 14 Feb 2013, 19:07

Thanks Sparrow, happy Valentines
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next