Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this a DONE DEAL

+2
Teentitan
peep
6 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL Empty Re: Is this a DONE DEAL

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:43

Proud as Hell, to have you here with us too WhiteWingedWarrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:39

Thank you Call of Duty for your service and to all veterans I thank you for your service and I would be proud as hell to have you all as part of a huge patrol and actually recce the undisclosed disclosure package we are paying for but have not yet received. I omitted the term "sacrifice" from my praise to you soldiers as I feel that the government has failed to see it as a sacrifice, yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:32

ya lets face it the QRLSP calculations will be of no benifit to the vast majority of the class.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:21

Yes thats basically , In a Military observation, how this may have all played out! I enjoyed your analogy WhiteWingedWarrior.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:15

I know they had CRA representation but as far as the QRLSP queries I would hope so but then and again, just because the patrol was successful does not warrant a passing grade. If you ask me the legal representation took the most direct route to the objective. Sure the patrol got in and out but the patrol commander (Lead Plaintiff) allowed the navigator (MC) to conduct the patrol, the essential reconnaissance elements where never conducted therefore the mission is incomplete, fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:26

As you know , regretablity I will not be in Halifax. I have sent my letters to the Judge ,but info surfaced after, which I couldnt address.

I wonder if someone there, can verbally ask my question in your words, or these please, as I feel strongly that something is amiss , or was missed in the Tax Neutrality Negotiations.

Q. Did Mcinnes Cooper Contact the, CRA, prior to accepting the 3.27% Notional Tax top up, in regards to the Tax Neutality issue. Specifically, to obtain details about the mechanism. Or the Finance dept, or other gouvernment, to request, or lobby for change,in regard to how the mechanism would function, on behalf of the class. Specifically how the mechanism would function, in regards to Zero Sums, with payments going back beyond 2 years.

In laymans terms Did the lawfirm research all aspects of the QRLSP workings and how the deemed taxes, would affect Long retroactive payments. and did they research, any past class action cases, that were similar, which had the taxes waived in theyre cases, and why we did not qualify for the same clause. Any answer so far from MC to me basically states they did do this , but the results dont seem to back that up.

Last edited by Call of Duty on Tue 12 Feb 2013, 10:36; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : minor puncuation change)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Feb 2013, 09:18

Rags, I agree with you but i just have many doubts. I have submitted my letter to the judge and posted it on CSAT for all to see. I believe it to be an articulate arguement for why GOC should foot the legal fee and that is what i have asked for. Will it fall on deaf ears? I hope not but just feel like I am beating a dead horse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 21:38

they are going to hang on to it as long as possible... i think lawyers will see the benifit in interest.... fantastic have no doubt we just a bunch lazy tulips .. but they care for us

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 20:37

yup sapper I will be there, guest, I have had to start my speel over a few times. So after so mush waist of paper i've decided to becaume ecologicly sain and I will speek from the heart, I thank every body how has contributed to this forum, whether I agree or not does not mater. Collectivelly you have given me more insight into this mees than I could have hoped for. What I will say? i'l tell you after, Rags may be a pain for me but he has convinced me that we should go the hole 9 yards even if we are stiking into a void. Thanks again to all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:45

alis volat propriis

Back to top Go down

Is this a DONE DEAL Empty Hamlets Advice to the Readers and Speakers.....Never a troll but a caring soul!

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:39

Speak the speech, I pray you, Rags,Bigrex,George,Zapper et al as your soul pronounced it to
you, trippingly on the tongue. But if you mouth it, as many
of the lawyers do, I had as wish the town-crier spoke the
lines. Nor do not saw the air too much with your hand,
thus, but use all gently; for in the very torrent, tempest,
and, as I may say, whirlwind of your passion, you must
acquire and beget a temperance that may give it smoothness.
O, it offends thy Veterans to the soul to hear a robustious
wig wearing fellow speakers tear a passion to tatters, to very rags,
to split the ears of the groundlings, who, for the most part,
are capable of nothing but inexplicable dumb-shows and
noise. I would have such a fellow whipped for un-der-doing the fees the firm shall attempt to charge. We Pray you dont avoid that.

Last edited by Black-Winged-Dragon on Mon 11 Feb 2013, 19:43; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That about sums it up Bon Voyage- To all good night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:39

Georges are you going still?
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:35

Thanks Guys, hopefully that other fellow was right when he said "Zero Sums" would be sorted out within 2 weeks, what do you guys think?

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:28

Oldvet....February 15, 2013
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Feb 2013, 18:28

oldvet sparrow and others will be here with lap tops we will try to feed info as it comes out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next