Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McInnes Cooper appreciation day

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

McInnes Cooper appreciation day - Page 2 Empty Re: McInnes Cooper appreciation day

Post by Teentitan Thu 21 Feb 2013, 15:14

Hawaii cruise? Whoever said they were Teentitan was one lying SOB.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

McInnes Cooper appreciation day - Page 2 Empty Re: McInnes Cooper appreciation day

Post by Rags Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:53

How about having pinatas at the party I know who we could hang up in a tree and beat with sticks to see how much money pours out when we break him open.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:50

NAV you are one crazy mofo and I truly mean that in a good way, gotta keep laughing because the alternative will kill ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:44

Sparrow, I have a whole closet full, and the only thing I will be leaking is cold hard , long awaited cash! Lol , Teen, How could you! After Peter took us on that 14 day Hawaii cruise for helping MC sell the deal. Those late nights with the legal team at the pool drinking mojitos and asking Peter , who's paying for this, and his reply" Forget about it" "we look after our own" talk about spoiling the mood!

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:04

Nav you gotta find a different approach. Like I said Remembrance Day would be a way better request.

I know you like the deal but a better request would be for MC to take the valiuum, come back down to earth, and be a hell of a lot more reasonable with the fee request! $66million? REALLY!

OK I got to say this....I know a lot of vets last week took offence that the Crown brought up the sky-high legal fee request. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I really appreciated the Crown broaching this! Did you read my op-ed on the Latest News BB on the main site?

MC is pulling a classic con job trying to get $66 million. Hey they are taking a shot at it can't take that away from them and I told Peter that. But I have every right to fight MC's 15% legal fee request. $32 million or the actual 7.5% request on retro...the only money they have a right to ask legal fees for.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 14:02

Hey Nav, it seems like yesterday doesn't it that we were all on csat getting updates from legal team via Dennis regarding the proposal details et al and you were wearing Depends and you were leaking everywhere Razz ...are you stocked up again with your Depends for the final decision by Justice Barnes? God love ya Nav cheers

sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:55

Teen lmfao well said, I was also thinking this, but did not want to hurt his feelings lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:49

Teen , I am trying to stay positive, as long as I keep buying the drinks I can get these Hammer-town guys to agree to anything, and after 5 or 6 they are praising Peter like Cubans praise Che Guevara !

Back to top Go down

Post by sabrelove Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:44

But, LTD4me, it's the delusions that keep me going.....

Sabrelove

sabrelove
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:43

A request for a McInnes Cooper holiday? Are you frackn' kidding me??? Until Remembrance Day is a federal stat holiday Navrat take this idea...stuff it in your pipe...get the Hammer Legion snake pit crew take you outside and light your pipe with a blowtorch!

McInnes Cooper stat holiday...better hope the Hammer Legion regulars don't read this one cause they will probably kick your ass to the bar and buy the drinks for the whole night.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:41

Balloons, you can't have a celebration itch out balloons , and maybe a statue of Dennis erected in Ottawa somewhere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:40

Yeeeeeeeeep!!!! like I previously stated you either need to get different med's, get of the med's, or get stronger meds. Dude your delusional if you think for one minute, that this would EVER happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:36

I hope the days like a birthday party , with a big cake depicting the judge shaking Peters hand, with a thick red velvet icing , with the writing on the cake saying '' Deal Approved"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:15

well the GOC know what they are getting to claw back once again in either increased tax rates ore deemed tax.so i imagine its been in the works since the big GOC celebration party after the deal was sighned.i think they are keeping it quiet until the judge sighns though.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 13:03

You either need to get different med's, get of the med's, or get stronger meds. Dude your delusional if you think for one minute, that this would EVER happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next