Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments Empty Re: Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 19:21

Thanks Nav, i for one believe your intel as you have someone on the inside. I was on the inside once......17 days inside cells for punching out a junior officer in 1986. But thats another story. Remember the 6 P's. Proper Planning Precludes Piss Poor Performance.

Back to top Go down

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments Empty Re: Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 17:07

Don't forget to charge it to MC charge account, put it under disbursements!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 01 Apr 2013, 16:03

Well I'm fedup.

its time to due some frivolous nonbinding sporadic internet shopping.

Hum... what to but that I can not afford Twisted Evil
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 17:20

Thanks as always I can count on the Sparrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 17:09

Thank you Nav for your post ~ I know you did not have to post the info about Sisip but I for one appreciate that you did ~ I will send you grasscatchers chocolate Easter eggs because he will only put them in his nose anyway albino albino
Happy Easter friends ~ let's remember those who are not able to be with family or friends at this time of year.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 15:55

Just relaying intel, I hope it gives comfort to those who have waited that the end is very very very near! If what I have said is incorrect I am sure one of you will get an email from Dennis or the law firm. It's correct information from the jester!

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Sun 31 Mar 2013, 15:14

Nav, good info, just to had that big numbers will come with 30 percent withold for tax issues like those in Qc for instence!

Have a nice Easter,

Cheers!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 14:14

Hi navrat,
I don't know if anybody really knows at what percent the Judge is, in ref to his decision.
One thing I do know, he is very discreet, so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 14:00

well my pic doesn't make sense grasscatcher when you edit your post Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:51

Don't cry grasscatcher ~ there is lots of heart for all on csat ~ no one person is better or more important than the other ~ sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:47

bounce

I am going to stick chocolate eggs in my nose to prevent the tears! What is a wo------men to do ! cherry

Last edited by Grasscatcher on Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:59; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:44

It is Easter Sunday ~ let's have some peace and love on csat or no Easter egg hunts for you boys!. albino
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:41

Like I said , I don't give a shit, believe what you want. I have always had good relations with manulife sisip, it helps my spouse works in their securities division but nevertheless, believe what you want, I don't care!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 13:10

Bigrex:
I dearly like Navrat! One thing I have always been straight up with him. He will not be offended with my comments. After 4 yrs of interaction I have no doubt. Likewise you Bigrex are one I always read and respect. Rags I do not even know. With ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:56

GC, I think it's time for you to turn it down, all the way down. This is the second member you have insulted, just today, for trying to be positive on the forums and pass on information or experience that they may have. If you don't think what Nav has reported is true, that is fine, but there is no need to insult the man.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next