Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments - Page 2 Empty Re: Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

Post by bigrex Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:49

Nav, this is good news if true. So basically cheques should be arriving within weeks of the approval for all except those who have to go through the third party adjudication process.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments - Page 2 Empty Re: Well another Day/weekend of disappointments

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:44

Your CM isn't telling you that! Everything you discuss is recorded. It is totally unprofessional for her to tell you to keep it quiet. What you say seem logical but it isn't new Intel. Navrat you have way too much time to dream up stuff ! Nevertheless you are CSATs true court Jester!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:28

If I am wrong , please law firm or dennis correct me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 12:26

Everything at sisip is done , amounts figured out, these just have to be released to MC once the decision is made. Sisip doesn't need the legal fee amount because that is withheld once MC gets the money from sisip. Sisip only withholds income tax which will be 20 percent withholding. I was told that my retro will be sent immediately once the decision is made, then MC will deduct the legal fees whatever they are , and will be sent express post, signature required, along with a print out of deductions. The ones in the computer , receiving financial monthly benefits will be the first batch out followed by confirmed updated addresses for the others . Only the third proxies will take longer up to six months and even that is all geared up to go. I talked to my sisip cm on Thursday , my new one, she has no reason to lie to me after I explained that a great number of veterans are near panic mode and could result in some taking the plunge. She asked me not to say anything but I don't really give a shit at this point. So all we are waiting on is Barnes decision, which she said was 99.99999 percent approved, and to sisip they don't care what the legal fees are because they aren't dealing with it

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:19

NAv, that doesn't sound very good, so it could cause more heartache than intended. If you do have new valid intel, not a rumour, then it should be shared today.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:13

New intel !!!!!, ya, I will release it next week, Easter is for happiness !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 10:11

Didnt Aristotle die from waiting too long, lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 09:43

Navrat wrote:New week, New wait!

Hang in there Navster ~ Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet ~Aristotle
sparrow albino albino albino albino albino

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 09:26

New week, New wait!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 08:38

Give my best regards to Prince Phillip ~ I love Yorkies!
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Mar 2013, 07:19

I hate tequila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 21:51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 07:36

Back to top Go down

Well another Day/weekend of disappointments - Page 2 Empty You could live in Mexico full time ....its sucks for the average dude here!

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 07:31

On or before May 2nd 4 pm est .....or you can shoot me in Mexico .......that is the date I posted a week ago.....Everyone get a bottle of tequia ...celerbrate your .......Victory ....You are a Canadian the luckiest 36 million people in the entire world .....AAAnd you served your country .......now drink drink drink .....or stay in here and bitch about Guests..... Smile

sunny: sunny sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 00:29

So true Ex, so many feeling deflated at this point.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next