Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant

2 posters

Go down

Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant Empty Re: Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant

Post by RCN-Retired Thu 28 Mar 2013, 04:43

I tried to send an email to (victoria.bell@cas-satj.gc.ca) but indicated it was rejected by the server. Is the email posted correct?
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant Empty Re: Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:54

321HTRCN and Kozi, I do not know why your correspondence was not docketed in the court records. I am very glad you did write though.
The only thought I can think of is perhaps my email was not supposed to have been logged into the docket system and that the court was possibly advised not to register the emails. I don't know. I wish I did, to ease your minds. Nav, with your question the law clerk wrote "it could be uploaded to the repository at any time during any day. I will check again at the end of the day to see if there is anything in there". so I am assuming it can come at any point during business hours but being a Friday afternoon in Ottawa, I am not hedging anything on hearing something this afternoon.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:16

flower

Last edited by Navrat on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:11

I just sent an email.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321HTRCN Fri 22 Mar 2013, 12:14

Sparrow
You are not alone in voicing your frustration and I do not know why my inquiry did not rate documentation.

Can you please tell me why the judge said he would have a decision in weeks and now it is going into months and we the disabled, broken and mostly anxieity challenged Veterans have been told absolutely nothing. Why is it no one understands how these delays and buraccuracy is extremely detremental to our health and well being. We won this suit May of last year and yet we are still fighting for our money back. Just once I wish our needs and well being was put first. So when are we going to get a decision?
Grant Lund

3b Medical Dec 2006

Sent from my iPhone

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:57

For your peace of mind I followed up again, I have received word from Victoria at the Federal Court in Ottawa and she has advised the following for us:
"it could be uploaded to the repository at any time during any day. I will check again at the end of the day to see if there is anything in there".
Hope this helps you.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:47

flower

Last edited by Navrat on Sat 23 Mar 2013, 14:35; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:46

Ex-Para, no not the Legal Firm as I would have to leave a voice mail Sad ~ just the Fed Court and on that note unfortunately I have received confirmation moments ago that nothing is in the recorded entries and/or in the repository at the Court in Ottawa where the Justice would be submitting his decision. So looks like we are in for another weekend of hand wringing. I am sorry to tell you.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:37

LOL, sounds like your calling the firm with that sort of response

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:12

Ex-Para, I usually call directly after lunch so as to call once daily. And as ColZula said it goes something like this ~ "Hello , Oh Sparrow ~ There is no damn news!''' No Smile
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:05

Hey Sparrow; did you do your morning call?

Back to top Go down

Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant Empty Reposting Federal Court Contact Info To Send Correspondence To Justice Barnes Legal Assistant

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 11:02

At the risk of being critized, I once again post the contact info for the Federal Court Ottawa ~ Attention Justice Barnes Legal Assistant if you wish to exercise your voice. I previously sent a request for an update c/o Justice Barnes' Legal Assistant but did not receive a response. Further to this, Teen asked me to repost the contact info on March 18, 2013.
However, in viewing the court docket, there has been no entries of inquiries submitted by anyone to the Justice since mine dated March 7, 2013. Perhaps other concerned Veterans can voice their frustrations and concerns. One voice doesn't make much impact.

victoria.bell @ cas-satj.gc.ca (no spaces)
direct line to clerk 1-613-947-3404
Court File Number T-463-07

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down