Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

+20
prawnstar
pinger
johnny211
RCN-Retired
loggie
OldZipperhead
tinybubbles
Jeffery M
Recon031
ghillie
Dove96
DeeCee
rucksack031
Rifleman
meathead
sailor964
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
Teentitan
bigrex
24 posters

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next

Go down

MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS - Page 21 Empty Re: MORNING THERAPY FOR VETERANS

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 10:12

Thank you so much Robbie for helping me. I really appreciate this.

Have a great day everybody and a great weekend too.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 09:59

Let me get on the horn here and hopefully I can help you make it through the weekend in better shape, just let me gather some intel and rest assured we will find something, defining info ok .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 09:28

Hi all
I thank you all for offering to help. I really feel like I can turn to this site for support.
My problem is that I have contacted Kristine a few times because of what SISIP had told me that Surviving Spouses were to be paid last and I was told that it wasn't true by MC. At that point, I was ask if I had the name of the person I talked too and what number I had called. I didn't have the persons name but I gave them the number and was told that I was at the direct source and was ask how I got this number which I replied that I was given this number by the girl from the main number. Kristine was very surprise and told me that it wasn't true and that Surviving Spouses were part of the draw in every way. I was told that Peter would look into it right away.
When I heard that there was other Surviving Spouses that were told the same thing by SISIP......that's when I started to question it all. I sent an e-mail to Kristine (dated june 8 th.) and she replied that she had forwarded my e-mail to Peter and they would contact me. I haven't heard from them at all.
I ask MC if they needed any paperwork and they told me that if it was needed, it would be SISIP that ask for it. So I called SISIP and was told that MC would request it. I was told this 3 times. It's always back and forth. I already sent MC his death certicate. I even offered a copy of the autopsy, the toxicology, marriage certificate, birth certificate.
Now I was told this week by SISIP that he didn't think that any Surviving Spouses files were complete as of yet so my question to him was.....are you telling me that probably, no Surviving Spouses would be paid again this month and he said yes but tried to change the conversation quick. Felt like I caught him off guard. My next question to him was....why aren't there any Surviving Spouses files completed and his exact answer was that the lawyers are trying to find a way to deal with these files. I found this very unusual for an answer. The guy was very polite, pleasant and respectful. If this guy knew to answer this.......some files may already be in the hands of MC but where are they sitting.
I feel that MC is not being honest in some ways. I can give them any info they want but they don't return e-mails and haven't tried to contact me in any way. It's like they are buying time for some reasons.
At this point......I really feel that MC is holding some files and maybe other files also from other groups. From the slip of a tongue from someone...........I also believe that MC receives files during the month also.

Thank you all for being here

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 08:57

It's easy, process the widows, like the rest of the guys, enough said already! They are entitled to those funds just as if there spouse was still with us. There really is no need for a delay! Peter if your reading this , ask sisip to make an exception and process the widows today! Everyone has to remember those widows stood by us and there spouses while serving and there should not be a delay just because they have passed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 08:30

Well let us all hope that there is not a problem with our survivor benefits because if there is then we will address this matter like no other matter has yet seen the fury of of this veteran community. I believe it is all about chance her and your claim has yet to e processed but in the event that this is anything but chance please let us know ASAP WOV, and you to have a wonderful weekend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 08:19

Thank you all for your toughts. I wasn't in this months lottery but hope for next month. I also found out that the other Surviving Spouses are not this month either. Now, i'm thinking that SISIP was right. I already brought this to Peters attention with an e-mail dated june 8 th. and he was suppose to get back to me......i'm still waiting. Like SISIP told me this week......the lawyers are unsure how to deal with the Surviving Spouses group. What is this all about?
I hope everybody has a great weekend.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 07:09

Hey Steve , how come this Post does it backwards ?

Can TeenTitan ,Ron ,fix it i wonder
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:57

Davey my boy you are very welcome, you got my 6 I got yours that's what soldiers do in battle and in life. Always a pleasure seeing that Bay Roberts smile you crazy Neuf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Fri 09 Aug 2013, 06:53

Steve Robinson , RobbieRoyal

Thank - you for standing by me during this particular Tour of Duty through the Sisip Conflict ............your brother , Dave

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of.......7.......Processed
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 08 Aug 2013, 07:39

Not much to report troops other than keep the chin up, at least there is an end to this madness, Keith pass on a pro patria to our brother and to all you other crazy vets, winds zero
Over but never out

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Mon 05 Aug 2013, 22:55

Well back on home turf, just catching up on current posts some so sad some so dam funny. Duty called in Hamilton so there I went, spent most of the time on fire picket ensuring I took every advantage when my good friend was up to spend as much time just going down those same old stories we all tell again an again, and to us Vets never seem to grow old to us, best extra duty I ever had. Well Steve sorry the timings did not match up, was happy to get the e-mail all was ok with you and your Family, We were both in the hamilton area around the same time, I went to the legion a few times, our friend lives across the street, so I began looking for anyone chasing a purolator truck ( NAVRAT) lol. he has some explaining to do, TRIVIA NIGHT AT the LEGION, wow is this what they are reduced to lmao. RECON thanks for the update IM sure that put 2003 smiles out there, and I hope you are one of them. Sparrow happy to here your in your nest and settling in. Anyway fellow Vets IM still around and I sincerly hope each and everyone is on APP-WED, and gillie I hope you get those blueberrys in NB, WOV I have read your posts and I hope and pray that the info you got from sisip was just a miss comunication since it is random, you are a very strong women, and your posts give hope and strength to many and shed a little more light on our plight not just the soldier but also there Family and again you are one of us and allways will be, so I hope you are at the top of the list also. It was nice to see the continued line of communication still going on even when many of the main personal took a break, way to step up troops. Anyway need to get some shut eye and clear the cob webs, tomorrow is a new day and I look forward to what ever it presents myself, as the one thing I cannot get back is time. Best wishes to all Vets and there Family. RUCKSACK031 over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:55

Thanks; Teen the wife and I are fine also and can wait, and I agree with you 100% WIDOWS and vets in desperate need, large family, I have stated many times as you and others if there is a way to do it im on board TT.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:41

Rucksack I think if everyone "feels" they are going to get their retro in October then everything would be 'good' with themselves.

That way if their retro comes in before October then "Hey what a bonus!"

Personally I am expecting my retro in October/November that way I'm not upset/disappointed/worried. I run the CSAT. I read all the posts (well almost all of them I am human and can read only so much) so personally I want the widows and the vets who really need the money to get theirs before me.

I am lucky that I am comfortable and can wait. Me and Mrs. TT have that comfort of waiting on my side. I want those who need it now to get it now!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 21:53

Well over here now, im getting a little better on navigating on the site lol, any way after reading some more posts especially Teens most recent update to us all, and some concerns from members still. Well the post is more than yesterday and when I read it I understand it okay and have no concerns with it at all, I do understand the thoughts of some in the way we as humans think, the longer waiting Vet should receive there's first and work there way up to the current year, but as honorable as that seems, then we would have to say widows, those with large family, those about to loose their homes and so on and all valid reasons we would all like on are wish list, then if one really analysed it, they would spend more time sorting than doing it. So for myself I based my way of thinking by 15 oct 2013 as per Judge Barnes decision, and in his decision which was well thought out, he does not dictate in any way or form as to who shall be first, and by doing so Judge Barnes removed any chance of conflict, discrimination and equallity for all, the same thing we went to court over in the first place. And yes I know its hard on many and this will soon be over, but this is why this site and post are so important it keep us going forward, now just think if all those Vets that are doing the back door work we would have nothing. And Nessie68 you are 100% right it does not and should not matter where or how or when one was injured if we are true to ourselfs as Vets this should never ever be an issue. So I will continue to try and help those I can, as I can not let this consume my life, I like many still have to live each day for my family, and soon on to hopefully better times and I hope this for all. RUCKSACK031 over but never out
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 15 Jul 2013, 21:54

Well put brother well put and as I read through your post I see that you will move to the front of the line and command the respect it takes to deliver all info great and small. Good to see you doing what you do best, over but never out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 29 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25 ... 29  Next