Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has MC received your confirmed letter?

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Has MC received your confirmed letter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has MC received your confirmed letter?

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 09:52

Thanks Bigrex I appreciate the answer. I thought that was the going to happen so I will be getting less back then I originally thought. But that is okay as I am one of the lucky ones and have been able to continue working since my release.

Back to top Go down

Has MC received your confirmed letter? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has MC received your confirmed letter?

Post by bigrex Thu 25 Apr 2013, 09:36

Disney, I can't help you out with the mail question, since I didn't request a signature upon arrival, but I can answer the second question. SISIP retro will return the money deducted for the VAC pension , but will only repay the amount that will bring you to the 75% mark.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Has MC received your confirmed letter? - Page 2 Empty Has MC received your confirmed letter?

Post by Guest Thu 25 Apr 2013, 09:18

Morning Everyone
I have been reading the forum for awhile now and wanted to say Thank you to everyone who responds to the questions and concerns. Very Happy I received my confirmation from MC letter last week and sent it back registered as it was suggested. Well it is a week later and according to the tracking number it arrived in Halifax on April 19 it has still not been signed for Crying or Very sad Is anyone having an issue with this?

Another question I have is I receive the 2 yrs as I went to school and then work afterwards. During my schooling I had to do 2 co-ops and received a paycheque which SISIP took 50% on the dollar. Will I receive that back also or just VAC pension amt?

Thank you. Cheers
Disney180

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2