Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Received repayment cheque in month of May

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Received repayment check in month of May

Received repayment cheque in month of May Vote_lcap4%Received repayment cheque in month of May Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Received repayment cheque in month of May Vote_lcap96%Received repayment cheque in month of May Vote_rcap 96% 
[ 27 ]

Total Votes : 28

Poll closed

Received repayment cheque in month of May Empty Re: Received repayment cheque in month of May

Post by puddleduk2 Mon 27 May 2013, 19:04

Poll closes in four days, results will be posted in the form of a last entry before next month poll starts
puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Received repayment cheque in month of May Empty Re: Received repayment cheque in month of May

Post by Rifleman Thu 23 May 2013, 13:30

What an awesome system LoL

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 13:24

I just got off the phone with purolator they seemed to have lost my package....it was last scanned in Halifax. Last week it was sent out and should only take 3 to 4 days max.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:03

Just an update just spoke with MC and they confirmed the package was sent last week, so I should see something this week for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 10:55

Thanks guys. I have them here. Just wasn't sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 09:14

Ok thanks called that one...Disney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 09:02

MC English 902-444-8417 French 506-877-0831

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 22 May 2013, 08:51

sorry cal, I don't know it off the top of my head, but I'm pretty sure Sparrow or DJHatman will have one. They're both very handy for contact info.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by puddleduk2 Wed 22 May 2013, 08:35

Close to 10% response and was was hoping for a higher response from within csat, maybe next months poll will get more responses as more claims are processed and cheques are sent out and received..

Only number I kept finding was for Manulife, not for MC who should have processed and sent out the cheque, correct?

puddleduk2
puddleduk2
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2012-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 08:23

What number do I call, do you know off hand Bigrex.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 22 May 2013, 08:15

Cal, if i were you I would be contacting MC to see where the cheque is. There is no reason for it to take this long.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 03:18

No still waiting for purolator....MC received conformation of address on April 29, claim was processed on second round of May...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 08:43

Carker, you will find your claim number on and old letter from manulife/sisip. If you do not have and old letter, you can contact sisip and asked them for your claim number.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 May 2013, 08:41

should be on moast corispondence from sisip if not call sisip they can tell you.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by pteadams2002 Sun 19 May 2013, 08:40

It is located on any of the letters you received from Sisip. There is a number that is 6 digits.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next