Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque. Empty Re: anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 23 May 2013, 14:14

Holy crap. This is a surrealistic nightmare. Heres your Retro...oops psych...sorry, just wait longer until our inept employees find it. NO STRESS. What a mess. Can't believe this.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque. Empty Re: anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 14:12

WTF , no excuses, why did they not direct deposit these!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 23 May 2013, 13:27

Just got off the phone with purolator they have lost my package...it was last scanned in Halifax. Thus this is why tracking numbers would be a good idea. And for the record I am not kidding!!!! This is really happening.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:47

Are you sure we are talking about retro packages here ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:45

The 192 ate just what they have at the warehouse right now.....they are getting shipments in daily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:43

Well that would mean that only 22 vets have received their retro to date. This is definitely hard to believe.

Last edited by trooper on Thu 23 May 2013, 08:26; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:40

That's indeed correct he packages are in the warehouse for delivery...the lady I spoke to said it would take them to long if they provides tracking numbers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:37

Are you saying that 192 have not received their package yet ? I thought you meant there was 192 different mail Items from your area ?

Last edited by trooper on Wed 22 May 2013, 18:41; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:37

Hey now your talk like that idea for sure...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:36

Have a look in the purolator truck, find a heavy box, and have him hold it over head while he is marking time ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:35

On a serious note tho I'm glad to hear that there is 192 more going out to vets...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:28

I was thinking more like pugil fighting till the death....no helmets...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 18:24

scrap the mark time pack drill for him 30 min of ground arms take up arms with full lizard kit and ruck.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 17:42

That's good Cal, when your package finally arrives, I would consider some sort of reprimand for the purolator company, for the delay in delivery. I would suggest that you have the purolator driver mark time in your driveway for 20 minutes. I would also assign extra duties to the duty officer at the purolator depot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 15:26

Just called the depot no attempt to delivery however did find out there are 192 package sent for delivery..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next