Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque. - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 14:47

Ya sounds like an idea will do...thanks trooper!!!

Back to top Go down

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque. - Page 2 Empty Re: anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 14:40

Cal, why not contact the purolator depot in your area, just to be on the safe side. I would.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:36

True enough I feel for both of them for sure!!! Just not right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:29

Hey, at least your getting it! Look at poor Propat and Trooper in NB. They are waiting for an air drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:11

I'm up north in Timmins might have something to do with the delay...but yes long time..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:09

That's a long time in the mail , for Purolator !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 22 May 2013, 13:02

So I contacted MC and spoke with them, confirmed that the package was sent last week so I should see something this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 17:00

No purolator today people, always tommorow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 14:04

Thanks, Yes please keep us posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 14:02

No I have not yet received my cheque as of yet, I live up north might just take a little long I guess...will keep people posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 14:00

Calo14, some members have indeed received their cheque. How about yourself, you stated that you were on the processed list. Did you receive your cheque yet?

Back to top Go down

anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque. - Page 2 Empty anyone recieved there 24 month reto cheque.

Post by Guest Tue 21 May 2013, 13:40

I was wondering if anyone has received there cheque from MC yet??? And how long
did it take to come in???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2