Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

puolator lost my package...tracking #'s would be great.

+3
pteadams2002
bigrex
Rifleman
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

puolator lost my package...tracking #'s would be great. Empty Re: puolator lost my package...tracking #'s would be great.

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 11:32

AWESOME!!!! So glad you got it!!! bounce cheers

Back to top Go down

puolator lost my package...tracking #'s would be great. Empty Re: puolator lost my package...tracking #'s would be great.

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 11:17

After my claim was processes I got my cheque that month...fyi thanks to all. And yes I'm enjoying the freedom of being debt free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 10:26

Just checked mine. Same thing, nothing. If its true, Congrats!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 10:12

Last edited by Sparrow on Sun 09 Jun 2013, 01:54; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 07:56

There are no processed claims for the Month of May listed on MC's web page yet. We will not see if our claims have been processed for the Month of May, until the Month of June. Anybody who is claiming that they have received confirmation on MC's web page, that their claim is now processed, for the Month of May, is a TROLL !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 May 2013, 04:42

Cankersore

Has anyone tried the MC app for your retro. Two weeks ago , it said try again next month, I just tried again 5 minutes ago and it said your claim has been processed! Does this mean sisip is sending them to MC faster for processing?

No luck here , i've e-mailed MC, to check if they recieved processed files for May, from SISIP yet. will post their response, if they reply.

Cheers sunny
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 22:30

Cankersore, no luck here either...strange???
Sue

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Wed 29 May 2013, 19:54

Cankersore I just tried no luck here however I have not lost hope and will go fishing again when MC tells me that the pond has been stocked for the month LOL
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Wed 29 May 2013, 19:52

Cankersore I just tried no luck here however I have not lost hope and will go fishing again when MC tells me that the pond has stocked for the month LOL
Tom

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 19:36

Congradulations

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 19:23

Navrat, my island is now a HAVE province and has been for a while now due to oil and other natural resources. We also actually give more to Ottawa than we take, particularly the royalties that flow from the oil to Ottawa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 18:36

Has anyone tried the MC app for your retro. Two weeks ago , it said try again next month, I just tried again 5 minutes ago and it said your claim has been processed! Does this mean sisip is sending them to MC faster for processing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 18:21

Glad to hear it! Take some time to enjoy yourself and forget about sisip for awhile!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 17:40

thank god congrats cal.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 May 2013, 16:27

Cal014

Fantastic, great news.

Happy happy happy....recieved my package all is good... I hope there are a lot more like this, come middle of June.

Cheers
John. sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next