Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent

Go down

If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent Empty Re: If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent

Post by turbo Thu 05 Sep 2013, 18:06

Fed ex is for people like me who live in states no appalator here

turbo
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 118
Registration date : 2013-07-08

Back to top Go down

If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent Empty Re: If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 17:24

Oh I called fed ex ... I forgot it was purgator-lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:56

Yes, that is correct, you have to call the secret MC number and they will give you the tracking number!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Sep 2013, 16:03

Purolator won't give any information over the telephone (1-888-744-7123) due to the Privacy Act without a Tracking Number. At least that is my understanding to date. Not sure what the fed ex involvement is though ~

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent Empty If u call fed ex without a tracking number.. They can tell u if anything has been sent

Post by Ex Member Thu 05 Sep 2013, 13:16

Good luck- of course they will need your name and address Smile

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down